Lovemini trade feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovemini trade feedback

It's my great pleasure to start another new feedback thread for my friend George. Lovemini is as solid a trade partner as you could wish for. Everything is always packaged perfectly and shipped speedily. Communication is great, emails are responded to immediately, even in what must be the middle of the night in China. The best thing is that he cares. He's helpful, accomodating, fair, honest....all that good stuff.

I have just completed a trade with George. I 100% agree with all the things that sodabear has said above. This guy cannot do any more to help than he does.
    Trustworthy,genuine and a great guy. Thanks George my friend.

Comment

Just had a awesome transaction with George, He sent me a Factory made custom Purple Manj and he GAVE me a rare Mini LMQ with Micky Mouse hat for free!!!

George is a one of kindest and most enthusiastic guys I've met in the Cars Scene. 100% trustworthy.

Comment

Another great transaction with George. Just an all around swell guy and trading partner. Top notch.

Comment

Can't help but love this guy, he finds all this treasure and shares with us all....We all love you G, and thanks for yet another beezer wee package....

Comment

I agree... I've had multiple great transactions with George and have more lined up... Many thanks, lovemini!

I received a great package from lovemini in the mail today... an Easy Idle Pitty (wide, no gun)... we'll packaged... great communication... Thanks for helping me add an impossible to find Car to my collection.
            Last edited by cac1959; 07-02-2011, 03:56 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

George is one of the kindest and most helpful collectors I know. My sons and I appreciate all the cars he has found for us
              Our collection has many special jewels because of him
              He goes out of his way for his friends. amd I hope one day we get to meet in person
              Hope I can help you find Cars2 minis now!
              Last edited by cvc1968; 07-06-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Another package arrived from Lovemini
                Thanks again for finding me special cars George; the only nice ones in my collection have come from you!!!
                Thanks again for the kind mini cars for my sons
                A great collector and trader

Comment

Super smooth trade with George. He sent the Kabuki Cars and Frank before I had even chance to pay for them!! Great bloke and I hope to deal with again soon.

Comment

We just got a box from lovemini. Can't wait to work with him again in the future! Thanks for helping us out.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

thanxx for helping to get one of the cars we was still looking for

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Once again, another outstanding transaction with lovemini... George helped me with 3 new Cars2 Cars I needed for my collection... he combined shipping with friends in Indianapolis to save postage costs... as always, he did a great job wrapping the Cars to protect them from damage... Many thanks, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

George is one amazing guy... can not help myself....I am in love!

thank you for all your cars, your trades are awesome
                          but YOU ARE AWESOMENESS YOURSELF!
                          PEACE is not the answer

Comment

Another great transaction with lovemini... George sent Jeff Gordon and Francesco crew chiefs for me and another Indiana friend, combining shipping to save us postage... great communication... great packaging... quick shipping... it's nice to not have to worry about looking for these in a store, as it's been most difficult to find the first 2 crew chiefs in stores...

George is awesome... thank you very much, lovemini!

Comment

Thanks again, G. Tippity top notch, as always.

Comment

Working...
                              X