No announcement yet.

Lovemini trade feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and again!!!! George is the best (I'm sure by now everybody knows this). Love love LOVE the geisha girls. Best C2 releases, hands down- in my book, at least.

Comment

Once again George has helped me out with some Cars I would not have been able to find on my own... Great communication... quick shipping... Thank you for your help - I do appreciate it...

Many thanks, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Another great trade(s) with lovemini... George helped me out with some Cars... and I was able to return the favor and send him some Take Flight Cars and a TRU Radiator Springs Classic N2O Cola single... great communication... great patience...George is a great friend to me and the Cars community... Looking forward to our next trade... Many thanks, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Generous George does it again......Man your AWESOME.......package arrived safe, sound and with a big smile...
          you've made two wee boys very happy (well one wee boy & one big boy)
          Last edited by Ru5ty; 05-03-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X