Carslover Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carslover Feedback

Had a great trade with carslover this week! Box arrived safe and sound and extremely fast, and packed very well! Would recommend dealing with him to anyone, and hope to trade again soon!!! And as soon as my son sees the cars he sent us he is gonna FLIP!!!!! THANKS CARSLOVER!

Carslover sent me some great cars for my collection packed very nice and fast. Would also reccomend dealing with him. Thanks

Comment

I received a great package from carslover... a loose one piece Max Schnell and carded Tubbs Pacer, You the Bomb Mater, and many Hot Wheels - Looney Tunes and Retro Entertainment Cars... great communication... quick shipping... well packaged... I appreciate his help and hope to return the favor one day... I highly recommend carslover to others... Many thanks, carslover!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received a great package from carslover. Helped me out with new deluxe retro hotwheels 2x new 4 packs plus a rip and tubbs. Really pleased with all the items. A credit to this site. Hope I can repay the favour. Thanks again

Comment

Thanks for helping me out with a Ramone and Boost!
          Cars arrived really fast, packed great, and in excellent condition!

Comment

Another great trading experience with carslover... once again, John helped me and several others out with Hot Wheels that we needed... quick shipping... very well packaged... great communication... I'm hoping that I can help him out with his needs in the future... Many thanks, carslover!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks to John for helping me with a great box which included RIP as well as some other cars which I could never have got over here in the UK. He was very good to deal with and I hope to be in touch with him soon for some more.

Comment

I purchased some cars from Carslover...they arrived quickly, nicely packed and at a very fair price! I saved a lot over going the ebay route...THANKS!

Comment

Just received my trade from John & couldn't be happier. Looking forward to trading with him again.

Comment

Just got my end of a trade with Carslover. Everything looked good and I hope the stuff I sent gets there soon. No problems and would love to trade again.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

John recently helped us out with our "dream box of Hot Wheels" & everything went super smooth. Great communication, fast shipment & items were very well packed. Can't thank John enough for his help & we are already looking forward to Box #2 on its way. Thanks so much!!

Comment

Completed my second trade with Carslover yesterday. Everything went smooth again. Looking forward to more trades soon!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Received items from carslover in great packaging. Would love to work out another trade with him again!

Comment

Completed my first trade with carslover today, awesome cars and awesome packaging. Hoping for another trade very soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

John was kind enough to help me out big style on a trade! I needed Darth Mater to complete the Star Wars set and John came through! Thanks again John, really happy- I owe you one

Comment

Working...
                              X