yuffie's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuffie's collection

a day off of work used productively to finally get around to taking photos of my cars collection

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1403669...7630333733804/

Amazing photos of your amazing collection, yuffie... thanks for sharing them with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

awesome pics of your collection,thank's for taking the time to do them

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Great photos! Looks like an amazing collection you have

Comment

the arrival of cartney brakin' earlier this week completed the set of cars 2 singles so thought i'd line them all up with the deluxes and super chases

Comment

^^Nice!! Im only a couple off of that entire collection myself! Not counting the super chases...not dishing out the $ for those! Love the Flikr photos of the entire collection...Is that reptile one a custom using Wingo's body?

Comment

Nice photos!

Comment

nice collection

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    ^^Nice!! Im only a couple off of that entire collection myself! Not counting the super chases...not dishing out the $ for those! Love the Flikr photos of the entire collection...Is that reptile one a custom using Wingo's body?
                    No it is from the tokyo mater toon series - it is called komodo

Comment

Great photo, yuffie! Thank you for posting it for us all to see.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome photo yuffie! Very nicely arranged

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                          Awesome photo yuffie! Very nicely arranged
                          i did have to wait until the CMY had gone to bed to do it or she'd have looked at me like i was a nutter!

Comment

lol! I don't have much of an opportuniy to ever do things like that. I take pictures after I drop my wife off at school before I get ready for work lol

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

That's a nice collection you have and some great pictures.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Working...
                              X