BobbyJack goes to Disney World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobbyJack goes to Disney World

We arrived at Disney World yesterday and we are staying at the new Art of Animation resort. They tried to put us in the Lion King suite when we got here, but of course my wife got them to switch us to the Cars suite.

We are in the Wheelwell building.

They have a Casa Della Tires building also.

Mater's Junkyard is the other of the three buildings in the Radiator Springs area.

The rooms all pretty much look the same. This table has a bed that folds out with a picture of Mater sleeping. I got to run, but I'll post more later.
    Last edited by bobbyjack; 11-03-2012, 11:13 PM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

That looks Great Bobbyjack !

Kinda jealous here ;-)

Hope you enjoy your stay and ... HAVE FUN !!!!

PMcQ

Comment

So jealous right now.

Enjoy it and looking forward to more pics

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Awesome! Have a great time! Thanks for the photos... And I too wish I were there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Waiting for more pictures!!!!

Comment

There is also a couch that looks like the backseat of a car.

It also folds out into a bed. The room sleeps six. Has 2 bathrooms.

They both look like this.

Here is the entrance to the pool. The Cozy Cone sign continueously spins around. I need to get up early tomorrow, so I will post more tomorrow.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

these truly are great photos,thanks for posting them

i do have a question though,were you wearing any clothes when you took the photo of spidey

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                  these truly are great photos,thanks for posting them

i do have a question though,were you wearing any clothes when you took the photo of spidey
                  I had a yellow T-shirt on.

Here is the billboard you see to the left when walking out of the main hall towards the Cars building

Doc is parked next to that billboard.

Here is the "road" leading up to the rest of Radiator Springs.

Sheriff is parked in front of the opposite building across the street from Doc.

He is parked under this billboard. At night, both billboards are lit up, Sheriff has his headlights on, and the gumball dome is lit up on his roof.

Comment

More awesome photos... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Today is our "off" day, so I figured I had time to post the rest of my Cars photos.

When you walk up the road towards the entrance to the Cozy Cone pool, to your left is Guido and Luigi out front of the Casa Della Tires building.

The entrance to the Cozy Cone is pretty detailed also.

They even have the Cars Coocoo Clocks in the window.

The side and rear entances to the pool have different signs on them from Radiator Springs. Six "cone" Cabanas around the pool also. This pool is a lot less crowded than the Finding Nemo pool.

Comment

Thank you for sharing photos of your Disney trip with us, bobbyjack... it's on my list of places to go... I hope to go to California in 2013 to visit my parents and Disney Land and Cars Land as well.

Comment

this makes very jealous.

I dream of one day going to some form of Disney amusement park. Luigi and Guido look fantastic!

Beautiful pictures Bobbyjack. Thanks for sharing them

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Between Casa Della Tires and the Wheel Well is Fillmore's area.

He is a really neat.

Out in front of the Wheel Well is Sally...

...and Lightning.

Between the Wheel Well and Mater's Junkyard is Sarge's Surplus Hut.

Sarge's headlights light up at night. So does his neon sign.

They use his hut as a storage building for pool chairs, tables, and umbrellas.

Mater's Junkyard is across the way from Luigi's and the front entrance to the pool.

Out in front of the Cozy Cone pool is Flo and Ramone.

Most of my nighttime photos didn't turn out so great, but this place looks awesome at night. Here is the Cozy Cone sign.

Comment

That is awesome! The cars all look so awesome!

Is it just me or does Fillmore look a little on the small side?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X