Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you say about Cars 3?

Hello Cars worldwide collectors!

In this thread I'll ask you about Cars 3. I know there's not a Cars 3 movie yet, but if you had to decide what it should about, what would you say that it should be about?

In the first Cars movie, it's lot about friendship and the Piston Cup Race. In the second Cars movie, we hear about Finn McMissile from the British Intelligence and Holly Shiftwell. Our best friend Mater becomes an agent and we also hear about new characters like Francesco Bernoulli, Professor Z and Miles Axlerod.

So let me hear you guys: What should the third Cars movie act on?

Id love to see it set in the future when lightning and sally have kids and of course mater and holly

Comment

Oh my God! What a great idea!
      What about Finn McMissilie and all the agent stuff?

Comment

Junior you stole my idea! I have been waiting for a story line like this to come out!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Come up with some another idea

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
            Id love to see it set in the future when lightning and sally have kids and of course mater and holly
            I just hope Pixar doesn't make them get into details about how Cars reproduce... O.o

I would love to see a short film about what happened to Mini and Van and how they winded back up in Radiator Springs for Cars 2. Don't know if that's enough for a movie... but it'd be fun to see it as a short film!

But as for Cars 3... I have no idea. I don't really think there needs to be a third Cars movie, and unless they completely went off in a different direction for the movie, there wouldn't be many diecasts. And we all know one of the main reasons for Cars 2 was to be able to make more diecasts!

Comment

I just love the Cars universe and would love to see more from Mater and Lightning McQueen. The friendship and the Radiator Springs cars. I don't care about the Cars 3 diecasts. I already don't have all from Cars 2, haha .

But yeah. You're right; more Cars Toons would be nice!

Comment

I just have to think there would be a TON of new cars (older models) that could be produced and would sell not just to Cars collectors but to other die-cast fans as well.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've thought of the offspring route for Cars 3 as well. I think McQueen should have a little tyke go cart, that he teaches to race.
                  The town is built up and they set up go cart racing through other towns along Route 66.

Forget Mater, his patina falls apart and he goes the way of Doc Hudson.

Comment

I would really love to see a Cars 3 set back in Radiator Springs where a young juvenile sports car becomes lost & breaks down & gets towed into Town by Mater & causes trouble in town. Lightning McQueen can see that this young car reminds him alot of how he used to be in the beginning & decides to take the young car under his wing & teach him about racing & life etc. I am picturing LMQ entering him in the Piston Cup where we can see a release of another SOTS set & see some of our other faves from Cars 1 at the track.

I would definitely like to see a Maters Tall Tales Vol 2 & hope that they could incorporate the Mater Saves Christmas into it so we can finally see a Reindeer release!!!

Comment

cars 3, no way, the problem is that cars was perfection and well cars 2 was pretty average,
                      cant remember how many times i,ve watched cars, it must an embarisingly high numbers, watched toons loads too, I think i,ve watched cars 2 about 4 times- and thats including my russian knock off version

Comment

If "Planes" does good, there will be a Cars 3. If "Planes" crashes and burns, it will be a long time before we see Cars 3. Like about the same length of time between Toy Story 2 and 3.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I'd like to see another Cars movie if it was done right... I have seen Cars at least 150 times - we'd watch it every time our grandson came over when he was younger... I've seen Cars2 once in the theater and 3 times at home, and fell asleep 2 of the times I've watched it at home.

Cars was released in 2006... Cars2 in 2011... I don't expect we'll see a Cars3 until at least 2017 if that soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My son absolutely loves Cars 2, he watches it at least twice as much as the original. Whether you like the 2nd or not they need a third for the kids! He asks me at least once a week when Cars 3 is coming out!!

All right here's a plot for you see what you think....
                            LMQ and Sally have LMQ Jr. LMQ wants him to get into the Piston Cup Circuit, but he gets hooked into street racing with the Tuners. And out of nowhere to help get the little guy back on track come Doc Hudson who we all assumed was gone! Obviously it would need to include more of the original cast either through sub-plots or tied in some how, but I think that would be pretty cool! What do you guys think??

Comment

Scavenger - nice idea for a plot... those of us who have had kids get involved with the wrong crowd can identify...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X