Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of Deluxe Toons? Coming soon to Walmart!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of Deluxe Toons? Coming soon to Walmart!

Thanks to a tip from pirelliboy, we see that Deluxe Toons are returning soon to Walmart... it looks like they're starting with the Monster Truck Mater series.

While the link is on eBay.co.uk, the seller is based in a Chicago suburb...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Exclus...-/300857419042

In addition to Rasta Carian, the seller also has The Tormenter, Dr Feel Bad, and Frightening McMean.

Only at Walmart... at least according to the sticker... remember how certain Take Flight Deluxe had an Only at Walmart sticker and were available at other stores.

I got these when they were first released... I won't buy them again just to get them on a new cardback... but for those of you who didn't get them, this is great news.

Thanks for the heads up, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Ooh, I'm very excited! We missed all the Toons so this is great news for us. And hoping these will appear over here too. Will be keeping an eye out that's for sure!

Comment

and not at an obsene price

Comment

Will these be offered on their website? I definitely want to get these, but I can't get out to a Walmart every day to check

Comment

Although I probably wont be getting these (or very few of them), this is still great news. Hopefully they ALL come back around as there were some I would definetly be interested in picking up. Any Pitties, Nurse GTO, most of the Tokyo Mater cast and crew, etc...

I do hope they have new ones though and release some of the previous DS ones only (private eye mater, mater on the moon, etc...)

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
          X