Dexter Hoover with white flag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Hoover with white flag?

I was just wondering (as I was watching Cars with my boy) why there has never been a Dexter Hoover with white flag released? He waves it to signify the start of the last lap.
    We've had yellow, green and chequered but no white.

Need Red and Black Flags too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Need Red and Black Flags too.
      I can't remember seeing red or black flags waved in the film though.

Comment

Good question, pirelliboy... good points also, bobbyjack.

Mattel has been known to release Cars whether or not they were in the movie...

Dexter Hoover with multiple flags - that might be worthy of being a Deluxe, eh?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Good question, pirelliboy... good points also, bobbyjack.

Mattel has been known to release Cars whether or not they were in the movie...

Dexter Hoover with multiple flags - that might be worthy of being a Deluxe, eh?
          How about next year's SDCC special
          It comes with a platform, finish line and multiple flags!
          *Giggle*

By the way, for those who have loose chequred flag dexter hoover please store the flag and car differently. The paint on the flag tend to stick on the car.

Comment

This has been my question for years: why wasn't the very last Final Lap Car from Target a Dexter Hoover with White Flag? One case with all 12 Cars being that one!

Comment

Don't forget Dexter with Blue Flag with Yellow Stripe

That's a real Nascar flag signaling to move out of the way, a faster car is coming up behind you. Rarely used.

Comment

OK so let me ask some Dexter Hoover questions here...I found this pic by cac over at ctt:
                WOC yellow flag, checkered flag, TRU 5 pack green flag

So now my questions are...
                Is the RSC version the same as the Green Flag version just with a yellow flag?
                And im pretty sure it is but is the 2013 checkered flag dexter the same as the above checkered flag version?

Comment

That picture looks familiar, Scavenger, lol!

To answer your questions

I'll have to look at my Radiator Springs Classic Dexter Hoover but I believe that it's the same as the TRU 5 pack green flag version.

Yes, the 2013 Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag is the same as the Final Lap Checkered Flag version show above.

I do intend to do a write up on Dexter Hoover this month... I'm waiting to order and receive a 2013 singles case D.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks!! Look forward to the write up!

Comment

I painted a spare green flag white.

Comment

Nice job, GotFrank...

I think I've got an extra yellow flag... I think I could probably paint it white.

Comment

Wal-Mart, "Folk Art - SHINY", acrylic white paint. Found in the craft section. And a wide (1/2") soft brush (usually white fiber).

Comment

i see alot of the new dexter with checker flag getting repainted

Comment

Working...
                            X