toys r us display - how much might it be worth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toys r us display - how much might it be worth

I saw toys r us workers throwing ex displays away, most were took by staff and said they arent allowed to give to customers but we got lucky this day as they gave us this huge cars display for my kids bedroom,

the reason im wondering how much it might be worth to sell is that my son is into lego and i would use the money to build him a collection of star wars lego otherwise i would keep it in his room as it looks good

maybe not the ideal place to ask but maybe someone can make a good guess as i cant find this item on ebay or similar

IMG_0213.jpgIMG_0214.jpgIMG_0212.jpgIMG_0215.jpg

beezer

Comment

How big is that? It looks pretty large, so the shipping charges would therefore far outweigh any value of the item itself. You'd have to sell locally which would unfortunately limit your audience.

Comment

where u from?, pm me with what you were thinking price wise plz

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
          where u from?, pm me with what you were thinking price wise plz
          i live in preston uk, i dont have a price in mind but if its under a 100 ill keep it in his room as its something unique, lego star wars is expensive
          which is why i would consider selling it, ive seen other toys r us displays, such as a bionicles mask which are a lot smaller go for 300 because of the rarity, and star wars posters made of this same material but smaller go for 1500 but star wars always worth more

Comment

Working...
          X