DJ..... Anyone else notice??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ..... Anyone else notice??

Here's a pic of my 2006 DJ with the new DJ. Anyone else see what I see different besides obviously DJ now has flames.image.jpg

Wow my pic posting skills are crap at best!! Anyway the new dj has green tampos, the old one has purple/ blue Anyone else see the same?

Comment

you are referring to the lightning bolt which is purple/blue right?
      i think the early runs of DJ is all purple/blue (desert / supercharged) then they did changed it to green on race-o-rama and lenticulars.

Comment

Yep the lightning bolt part, learned something new today I guess if nothing else because I didnt know until I put them both together..... Thanks

Comment

There have been several different versions of DJ through the years... DJ... Impound DJ... Chase DJ with Metallic Paint... and now the 2013 DJ with flames... it took Mattel awhile to release one with the correct lightning bolt... The Tunerz have always been popular.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cars4josh,
            Anytime Happy to share and happy to learn from all the Cars collector.
            This is the best part of this site. 0 bashing ~

cac1959,
            HAHAHAHAH! i should try to secure another set of the impound tunerz.

Comment

cac1959 and wintermelon, thanks on a positive note though I am 100% up to date on everything released so far for 2013! I already can't wait for the next case!

Comment

Here are photos of 4 different DJs:

DJ with flames, Metallic Paint DJ, Impound DJ, DJ:

Metallic Paint DJ, Impound DJ, DJ

Impound DJ and DJ with flames:

"Original DJ"

Impound DJ

Chase Metallic Paint DJ - my favorite DJ and my favorite Metallic Paint Car.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X