Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to raise money for PixarCarsDiecast.com

Greetings all...

As the title says, it's time to raise money for our PixarCarsDiecast.com website... I received an e-mail last night from the company that hosts the site... The hosting fees (49.99 GBP) and domain registration fee (9.99 GBP) have to be paid no later than April 28, 2013... For those of you outside the UK, GBP (Great Britain Pounds) is the currency in the UK, where PCD is housed.

Based on today's exchange rate, the currency conversion of 59.98 GBP is just under $92.00 for the year.

Last year, MrBrownstone and I paid the fees to keep the site up for the next year... we'd like some help this year.

If you would like to make a contribution to our site fees, we would greatly appreciate it... my PayPal address is carter.chris @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces)

To help raise funds, we will be starting an auction for a set of the first 3 Super Chase Cars (Flash, Long Ge, Frosty) that were donated by one of our members... we have to decide if we're going to list on eBay or if I'll make it an auction on the site...

And we hope to have some PixarCarsDiecast.com custom racers created and made available for sale and/or prizes... We have to find out what we need up front before we have them made... We'll keep you posted.

Thank you for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Well I can certainly help out a little either with some $ or a couple cars for prizes! Or both!

Comment

I would suggest making it an auction only to this site and maybe CTT and T5. I would hate to see someone who doesn't even contribute to the website buy these and then never hear about what happen to them.

I'll try to send a donation shortly. And if for some odd reason I don't, I'll be sure to bid on the 3 Super Chases. I'd hate to see an amazing website like this not be able to continue!

Comment

I would bid on them.

Comment

Don't list them on eBay and pay thier fees. I'm sure someone here will buy the Super Chase Cars to help pay for the site's fees.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Chris and all of PCD,

We appreciate this online community so much it is the least we can do to help out with the domain and hosting fees. Anything to keep the site up and running

Chris please check your PayPal account.

Thank you for everything

Earl, Steffanie, and kids

JMDL Toys

Comment

Update: 3/30/13

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to bobbyjack and Earl and Steffanie from JMDL Toys... the hosting fees and domain renewal have been paid for the next year - we're good through April 28, 2014! Thank you.

I'd like to encourage people to continue to make donations to the site... to fund a custom PixarCarsDiecast racer is going to cost more money up front than I anticipated... MrBrownstone and Peter McQueen have been working on a design.

And many thanks as well to those of you who have donated Cars merchandise to be used as prizes... PCD is what we all make it.

Let's hope the next year is a great year for Cars!

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

although I am a "n00b" to PCD, I have to say that is an amazing gesture from you folks! Kudos to you all

Comment

Donation sent chris, thanks for all the good work with the forum!!!!

Comment

I plan on sending in a donation as soon as I can. Many thanks for the awesome site

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My thanks as well!
                      A very kind gesture indeed. May that kindness return to you all in many ways.

Comment

Some of the queens finest has been deposited to your PayPal Chris, with out the site I wouldn't have half my collection many thanks

Jon

Comment

Chris, dosh has just been sent. Thanks to you all for keeping this great site going...

Comment

Thank you very much to the following people who have contributed recently:

coolpappa04
                            malbertmac
                            jonj
                            madbob
                            KK&PP_Cars
                            Scavenger

Thanks to everyone else who plans on contributing in the near future.

Chris

Comment

I will send in something in 2 weeks time after i get my paycheck

Comment

Working...
                              X