Sally vs Sally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally vs Sally

I noticed when Sally was first issued on the desert back card, the car didn't have very much detail. Subsequent releases had deeper panel lines. Does anyone have the 2013 version? Is it more like the first issue or the later detailed one?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your post... I intend to upload photos on this sometime in the next few weeks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I can definitely attest that the new sally has pretty deep panel lines as I am customizing one right now! I don't have an old one to compare it to however.

Comment

I have both a desert card Sally and a new Sally and the lines are much deeper on the new one, ill get some pictures when I get home from work

Comment

Desert card Sally on left image.jpg

Comment

Nice shot. The new one is clearly a variant and must be from a new mold.

Comment

A new mould, or thinner coat of paint on the new one possibly.
              Either way the proof is in the puddin' in that shot.

Gotta rustle up a Wal-Mart Black Friday 4-pack Sally now...
              And see how she compares.

Comment

The following link contains an article that I wrote about Sally, complete with photos:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...Classics-Sally

In addition, here are a few more photos:

2013 Single and Movie Moments:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X