Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Deluxe case with Emmanuel, the Paris bus - now out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Deluxe case with Emmanuel, the Paris bus - now out!

Posted in Recent Finds... but it's been so long since we've seen new Cars in the US that I'm posting it here.

A new Deluxe case with Emmanuel, the Paris bus, has been found at a few Walmart stores in the US... that's the good news.

The bad news is the case assortment:

Emmanuel - x2
    Waiter Mater - x2
    Red - x1
    Mack - x1

Do we really need more Red and Mack in each Deluxe case? Of course not... but they're in the case... had the case included 2 Jungle Miles (instead of Waiter Mater) I'd have ordered the case... but not now.

We're not sure of the case letter... not sure if it's the case J that was announced a month ago or not... they've been found in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Florida, and Iowa... if anyone can post the case letter please do so - it will help us look for it in stores.

Micky has posted a photo in Recent Finds... Robomedic posted a photon in the Facebook group... Perhaps they or someone else will post photos here...

I want Emmanuel... do you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Scored @ Davenport, IA.
    One new Car better than no new Cars...

He's nice, more metal than plastic. But like the Convoy Brothers, Bessie & Frank. He could use to be a bit bigger.
    Last edited by GotFrank; 02-01-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I'm not complaining. Started hunting for this guy yesterday. Checked 3 Walmarts so far. Wonder how many different ones I'll try until I find him.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great pic!!!!

Comment

I want one as well, but guess in Germany he will appear at the end of the year the earliest. So help is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            Scored @ Davenport, IA.

He's nice, more metal than plastic. But like the Convoy Brothers, Bessie & Frank. He could use to be a bit bigger.
            I love your displays
            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

He's awesome!! Love your display GotFrank

As some in the UK have started to spot the Chuck/Nelson deluxes, I wonder if we will also see this case over here Be great if we do!

Comment

Hope we see this one over here

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                  Scored @ Davenport, IA.

great find gotfrank

no sign of that case in Texas yet

Edit: now found in Texas
                  Last edited by carslover; 02-02-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Checked my 3 closest Walmarts today, but no luck in RDU so far.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                      Checked my 3 closest Walmarts today, but no luck in RDU so far.
                      Should be there soon. Found Emmanuel here in Charlotte today.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                        Should be there soon. Found Emmanuel here in Charlotte today.
                        I live in PA and went to my local Target, K-Mart, and both Walmarts. Nothing.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Hit 2 more Walmarts after work last night and nothing. Didn't get up early enough before work to check any this morning. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Went to a Walmart in Western Illinois and found a bus ride times three. One had a broken mirror though. Have not seen him yet on the Missouri side of the Mississippi. I only bought one.
                            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Great finds, those of you who have found Emmanuel.

Awesome photo, GotFrank...many thanks for posting.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X