• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to all our new members- please introduce yourself

I see we have some new members who have joined the site
    Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself
    Welcome to the best cars collectors website in the free world

We're better than the paid ones too Conrad!!!

A warm welcome to all the new members too...

Comment

A warm welcome too, I've been here a while and one thing I gotta say to the new members is this - any questions no matter how small or silly they are, just ask, this site is made up of a lot of good people who are more than happy to help, dont wanna sound too sad but its like a 'Cars family' on here, thats what makes this whole collecting/making the kids happy so enjoyable.

Dumbleweed aka The Silly Question Asker

Comment

I want to extend a heartfelt welcome to all the new members as well, and also a request: please don't hesitate to post: whatever, whenever. We need more voices in the community. Please don't make me go back to reading books. Thank you in advance, and again, welcome!

Comment

I have been into Cars collecting since the start (I still remember finding the original 12 at a grocery store before the first movie even came out!). Nevertheless, I have never posted too much anywhere. I got out of collecting around when the Toons started to hit, but now I am back and I am trying to catch up! Its sad to see community activity dropping even with all of the new Cars 2 releases.

Comment

Welcome apcalc and all other new members... there are good people on this forum who are fans of Pixar Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by apcalc View Post
              I have been into Cars collecting since the start (I still remember finding the original 12 at a grocery store before the first movie even came out!). Nevertheless, I have never posted too much anywhere. I got out of collecting around when the Toons started to hit, but now I am back and I am trying to catch up! Its sad to see community activity dropping even with all of the new Cars 2 releases.
              So true dat, apcalc. It is sad, especially considering the level of excitement we had going into C2.

Comment

Agreed - I hope that the community will rebuild itself...

Comment

conrad, talking bout rocking....
                  keep on rockin in the free world
                  do you rem the legend that sung this?

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                    conrad, talking bout rocking....
                    keep on rockin in the free world
                    do you rem the legend that sung this?
                    It's a fellow Canadian, so he better not have any problem answering this!

Comment

Do I win an El Materdor for knowing the answer????
                      Great Canadian folk/rock artist Neil Young sang the song

Comment

I knew that one! I'm pretty good at music trivia... I'll be sure to send you a photo of an El Materdor, Conrad...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

unfortunately there is no prize, as I knew youd know it

his mates, crosby and nash are playing belfast next month, 49 quid a ticket, think i,ll keep my dosh for cars!

Comment

I don't want to give it away, but they didn't care what he had to sing about down in Alabama anyhow.

Doh, didn't read page two before commenting.
                            Last edited by bobbyjack; 08-18-2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: only read page one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

And also that a southern man don't need him around anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                              X