Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Metallic Racers - TRU Exclusives?

Hi Guys,

I know we have now had the Metallic Nigel and Jeff both here and in the UK but does anyone have any idea of whether there are plans to release the rest of the Cars 2 racers in the metallic versions?

probably, as its just another way for tru/mattell to fleece you.
    are these cars in the film, no, so what is the point of these?
    will I be collecting these, no I wont, got the metallic mcq when it first came out, thought it was novel, but theres still loads of em in tru, so that was a waste of time then
    enough is enough of this collecting lark, i,m going back to me ferraris

Comment

I kinda see where you are coming from and i tend to agree. I have decided to collect only the metallic cars of which i think there are only two so far plus possibly the ransburg finn (if i can find one cheap enough). Im also going to buy my little boy the racers from cars2, other than that, nothing else interests me from cars2!

Comment

Current Cars2 metallic finish (Ransburg) Cars are Lightning McQueen, Jeff Gorvette, Nigel Gearsley, and the D23 Top Secret Finn McMissile.

As far as I know, none of the other racers have been announced yet, but I would suspect that more of them could be released.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If anyone could get hold of a Finn please please please let me know

Comment

I hope they don't stop making these metallic racers and finish the line. At least if they don't, you can line McQueen, Jeff, and Nigel next to each other and they form a traffic light! Red, Yellow, Green, Go!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

oh, no
              I have print out from tru that has 2 pack carla metallic, finn metallic
              etc
              If interested, email me, I will take picture or download it as document
              PEACE is not the answer

Comment

Coool...

Comment

I believe that the will release all racers in metallic (no foundation for this assumption) since there are so few of them as they know the collectors will buy them. I don't see them being mass produced as the average parent wont buy them for their children to chip the paint.

Comment

Nope. Our metallic Lightning and Jeff haven't left the packaging yet. Every other metallic finish car we have has gotten many paint chips. They will go in display boxes as soon as the complete set have been released. The plastic tire WGP cars are already all chipped up. But thats okay, they are for playing with.

Comment

Working...
                    X