My trip to Euro Disney Picture heavy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to Euro Disney Picture heavy!

I went to Disney Land Paris last weekend and thought I show you some pics of I took of the cars ride.

The queue winded through a sort of Cars museum with bits and bobs from all over Radiator springs. The queue actually moved faster then I wanted as there was a lot to absorb

My son Samuel

The Cars selection in the shops very bitterly disapointing.. the only Mattel diecast where Launchers at a whooping 17.XX euros! saw absolutly hundreds and hundreds of Max Schnell and few Nigels and the odd LMQ. Not a single in sight I was really really hoping to pick up a Pirate Mater which I still haven't found

The only thing of interest that I actually bought where these strange Vinylmation figures

Comment

Absolutely awesome, Paul... I know I'd enjoy seeing this... Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos of your trip.

I hope to go see Cars land when it opens in Disney Land in 2012... my parents are in California, near San Francisco... I hope to visit for about 10 days and take a couple days down to stay in Disney.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great trip, great pictures. Shanghai is building disney land now, hope there is a radiator springs too.
        thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great pics Rippers - I'm really looking forward to going myself in June / July next year

Could you buy the "bumper stickers" from the Curio Shop? If so, how much did you spend on them (I don't believe you wouldn't have gotten any)

Not good news about the cars, but your son looks happy and that's what counts

Comment

rippin pics rippers,
            those bumper stickers, are they just for display?
            was the ride those 50 style ride on cars?

beezer

Comment

I hope they build a Cars land in Florida. California and France are too far way.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
              X