Sally Re-release (in a new 7 pack)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Re-release (in a new 7 pack)

So if they re-release Sally in the Cars 2 line, should it have the fin up? Because the only one that has it up, is the Cone Sally, and it would be very hard to customize.
    Sally_tatto.jpg
    Last edited by cac1959; 05-16-2012, 11:55 AM. Reason: More info in title

Her spoiler should only raise at around 65-75mph. It's automatic on some Porsche 911s.
    So in the movie when her spoiler is up she must have "her engine revving"...

Comment

Lol Do you know anyone that can make me a custom?

Comment

Jackson sometimes throws his cars - I wonder if she ever reaches 65-75mph...???

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
          Jackson sometimes throws his cars - I wonder if she ever reaches 65-75mph...???
          Lmao I know what you mean.. my nephew threw a Mater the other day 'the light up toon one that came with alien' he hit wall so hard it broke the front grille off (bit of superglue and good as new) Think he must of been pretending Mater was flying like in the film lol

Comment

Lmao went to my best friends house and saw a Rod Reline, and most of the paint was chipped off

Comment

Originally posted by Clutchgoneski#10 View Post
              Lol Do you know anyone that can make me a custom?
              Sorry no can help there Clutchgonski#10. That'd be a tricky custom there.

Comment

Its ok, no problem, I might make my own, but what materials do you suggest? Magic Clay?

Comment

It looks like Sally has been re-released in a new Cars2 7 pack that is out in Australia and on eBay... this Radiator Springs Race set also features a new Hydraulic Radiator Springs Ramone as an exclusive vehicle and the return of Guido and Luigi as "Ferrari Fans" (looks like we now know what happened to the old 2 packs):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170843471779

Other Cars in the 7 pack include the Lightning McQueen, Lewis Hamilton, and Jeff Gorvette racers.

7 packs have been Target exclusives in the US in the past... there is no Only At Target sticker on this one... they've been $29.99... I expect that they'll be a little more expensive now that everything else has gone up... I may get this 7 pack when it comes out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will buy one of these sets when released in uk (or should i say 'if' released in uk)

Comment

This doesn't look like the packaging in my country, besides, why would we ever get anything like that, were always late on everything, I don't even have a single chance to get any deluxe items like the queen, or a RS Ramone. Unfair!

Comment

I think I'll be passing on this one. Sally is one of my all time favorite Cars cars, but with all the repeats and the ridiculous inclusion of FFs Guido and Luigi...I don't see myself giving Mattel money for this shaft-ola of a set.

Comment

i wonder if sally will be re-released as a single or elsewhere in future box sets,hence she's not the exclusive vehicle in the package,also was'nt this ramone scheduled as a single in case d/e? and if so i'm guessing we may not see it in the cases now due to it being the exclusive in this box set

Comment

Now, I'd like a FF Luigi / Guido but don't want to pay that much for them.

If Sally is no different than in Cars 1 then I can't see me buying her just for a packaging difference!!!

If this set comes out int he UK and does down to about a tenner maybe then I'll get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Clutchgoneski#10 View Post
                              Its ok, no problem, I might make my own, but what materials do you suggest? Magic Clay?
                              Matching Sally's paint alone is a deal breaker to me. But If I was to try I'd try making a casting using Cone sally. Of the rear\spoiler section. Then use a rotary cutting disk to cut off a piece of the regular Sally. Epoxy in the cast piece. Sand & paint. Immensely harder than I made it sound of course...

Comment

Working...
                              X