Lights & Sounds case K is out... and Singles case E has shipped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights & Sounds case K is out... and Singles case E has shipped

Lights and Sounds case K has finally arrived in the US... This is the first time for Lights and Sounds Sarge:

(Photo used by permission of JMDL Toys... thank you, JMDL Toys)

The case assortment is:

Lightning McQueen -x2
    Mater -x1
    Francesco Bernoulli -x2
    Finn McMissile - x1
    Rod Torque Redline -x2
    Professor Z -x1
    Race Team Sarge -x3

There's good variety with 7 of 12 different castings... Professor Z has been hard to find in the US.

Case K came out in the UK back in March... Here's a photo showing both the front and back of the Race Team Sarge card:

(Photo used by permission of djjd21... thank you, djjd21)

I think he looks great opened:

And in more good news, Singles case E has finally shipped to retailers in the US...

This is the advanced info Mattel gave JMDL about the assortment for case E:

CARS 2 RACE TEAM MATER -x 2
    CARS 2 FRANCESCO BERNOULLI -x2
    CARS 2 HOLLEY SHIFTWELL -x2
    CARS 2 ACER (MINION) -x2
    CARS 2 CARLA VELOSO -x1
    CARS 2 PETROV TRUNKOV -x2
    CARS 2 NIGEL GEARSLEY -x2
    CARS 2 MAX SCHNELL -x1
    CARS AIRPORT SECURITY (CHASE) -x2
    CARS MCQUEEN W/HUDSON HORNET PISTON CUP -x2
    CARS RUSS GREMLIN -x3
    CARS MINI COOPER AIRPORT -x3

They hope to have the cases on Monday so we can confirm the contents... The Airport Mini Cooper was a Chase Car in the International case... Again, most of these are Cars that have been released before, but other than Race Team Mater, I've not seen most of these in stores since early April.

Chase Becky Wheelin' (from International case):

Chase Airport Security Officer:

Russ Gremlin:

At one time Super Chase Cars were supposed to be coming starting in case E... we'll have to see if those are going to be released or not.

New Cars are finally starting to come out - we'll see when the reset finally takes place... I know many of you are looking forward to creating this scene:

It's going to be good to find new Cars... it's been a long time coming...

Thank you, steffanie175 for the information and photo... thank you djjd21 for your photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Case D singles (Victor H, Vladimir Trunkov, and Chase Radiator Springs Ramone) have been found at a few Walmart and Toys R US stores in California, Nevada, Illinois, and Indiana... and a friend in California found Vladimir at O'Rielly Auto Parts...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looking forward to finally seeing some new cars in the uk

Off shopping tomorrow, will update if anything new is found.

Comment

Thanks for the news but I'll believe it when I see it!

The Professor L&S is rare? I saw one of them and thought nothing of it, I didn't know that.

Comment

I've only seen the Lights and Sounds Professor Z one time, at one TRU... I've seen Rod Torque Redline at several Walmart stores recently... Francesco at a couple of Kmart and Walmart stores (left over from the case with Holley)... and of course McQueen, Mater, and Finn are pegwarmers everywhere, left over from the very first case in May 2011.

Comment

I still have yet to see LnS Prof Z....

Comment

It is good to hear that someone will be getting them as our stupid town only has 100 each of Finn, Mater, and McQueen!! Oh wait, we also have two Raoul's at our Kmart

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I think we have been fortunate where we are at in regards to Lights and Sounds. I have seen and passed on Rod, Miles, Spy Finn and Pro Z in the past. I was happy to find a Spy Mater in Wal Mart a couple days ago as I have not seen him in a long while.

Comment

Great information cac1959

This is real benefit to the board in having members with trade contacts to Mattel

Thank you for providing the information JMDL Toys

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                    I still have yet to see LnS Prof Z....
                    Want me to run back to WM and see if that one is still there?

Comment

WHOOHOOO....my wife went shopping today with a friend in Ohio and scored 6 Victor, 6 Vladimir, 2 CHASE Ramone, 2 Mel Dorado, 2 Race Team Fillmore, 2 Shu Todoroki, 1 Miguel Camino...what a score!! She found them at a TRU

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will be picking up that Sarge as soon as I see it. Haven't bought an L&S car since Spy Finn. Passed on Ramone and Rod Redline. Bought Spy Finn and Spy Mater because they were different from the single releases. Sarge's headphones will be enough for me to pick him up. He will go good with Mater and Fillmore w/ headphones. Now we need Luigi and Guido w/ headphones.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                        X