New Mater's Tall Tale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mater's Tall Tale

First posted by jestrjef on TakeFiveADay, with additions by John in Missouri... thank you for letting us know about this.

New Mater's Tall Tale, Time Travel Mater

Disney Channel and Disney HD Channel
    Time: Tuesday June 5, 3:25 - 3:33 am (Eastern time, US)

It will also be on Thursday June 7, 10:25 - 10:33 pm (Eastern and Pacific, 9:25 pm Central)

Do I set my alarm to get up early and record it?

Let us know what you think of the new Mater's Tall Tale.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I've got it set to record

Comment

stick it on u tube please, asap

Comment

Good news - I figured out how the DVR operated...

Bad news - according to the Comcast Guide, the show was on from 3:25 - 3:30 am... It didn't start until 3:26 am, and it hadn't finished when 3:30 came... so I only have part of it recorded... Dadgum...

I liked what I saw... Hopefully I'll be home on Thursday night and will be able to record it all... In the meantime, check on YouTube for Time Travel Mater... I'm sure someone will post it (but it's not there yet as of 5:25 am).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well, since I was wide awake this morning in the wee hours when it aired, I saw it during the initial showing. While it was cute and entertaining for a Radiator Springs backstory, it really didn't have that same outrageous "Tall Tales" feel, other than a time traveling aspect.

I am not sure how much kids will like it, but I think most of the adult collectors will enjoy it for that same backstory, and for the potential diecasts that can come of this. Just my opinion...

Comment

I'll search youtube for it...

Comment

I had the same problem as Chris, my recording cut it short. It is on again Thursday evening I believe, I will get the whole thing then and get it on Youtube if possible

Comment

That was a great Cars toons.. They defiantly need to make a Stanley diecast for sure.

Comment

It's on again tonight (Thursday June 7)... I am planning on watching it and recording it all...

There's also a preview currently on YouTube with a comment that they (Disney Parks) plan on uploading the entire short soon.

Update: someone else has uploaded it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91TXtP6Fa60

Do a search on Time Travel Mater while on YouTube.

Comment

Thanks for the link to the youtube vid, I enjoyed it

It would be awesome if they released Lizzie and Stanley as a double pack - 'Just married'

Comment

Thanks for the link Chris - I couldn't find one yesterday

I enjoyed it, but it definately felt different to the other Tall Tales...

I'm now going to try an embed the video below...

Comment

Maybe they'll start working on a "prequel" to Cars... It worked for the Star Wars titles...

I definitely look forward to recording this...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          It worked for the Star Wars titles....
                          that's a debatable point!

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                            that's a debatable point!
                            Good point... I definitely did not like Episodes 1, 2, and 3 as well as 4, 5, and 6...

Let me clarify... Perhaps they'll make a prequel to Cars... Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3 were filmed after Episodes 4, 5, and 6 even though they came before Episodes 1, 2, and 3 from a story line sequence.

Comment

If they rellay released Lizzie and Stanley I can see a cool set get.

Thats is a good show to watch again again.
                              Last edited by Ted; 06-07-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X