the greatest race in the world...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the greatest race in the world...

bon jewwer mes amis, i,m off to the le mans 24 hours tomorrow morning with the boys, belfast, paris, (collect the rv), chartres (provisions and cars hunting in carrefour), le mans (for a week)
    mrs boogity will not be going, took her to monza for the italian gp, once was enough, there is a scene from cars that will give the answer to her dislike of race tracks, can you guess which one?
    will post a few pics on my return, will take a mcq with me for some special effects shots

au revoir

boogity

Enjoy look forward to pics of Mcqueens adventure lol

Comment

Looking forward to your photos, boogity... you should also take a Mater with you... we could have the makings of another one of Mater's Tall Tales... as told by boogity...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

ok, pitstop!

but i,m nearly over the 20kgs as it is!

Comment

Have a good time! That's almost as good as being off to the World Grand Prix!

Comment

Boogity has returned from LeMans... he sent me a couple of photos which he asked me to post...

RV - notice McQueen on the front windshield and Doc Hudson on the side:

And McQueen made the trip:

I'm looking forward to hearing more...

Thank you for sharing your photos, boogity...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

complete with flamingo's,can't see the paddling pool though

Comment

Love the RV The flamingos look great !

Hope you had a great trip boogity

Comment

Nice RV, is that the BoogityMobile or someone else's?

And come on, DS McQueen? At least bring the Mattel one! After all it is the greatest race in the world.

Comment

come on lads, the paddling pool didnt come as I had no room left, plus it was too heavy, the rv was hired in paris and the 1.43 car came as it would be easier to photograph... just wait for the photos and youll understand

Comment

what did I get in carrefour I hear you ask, well I didnt get any cars stuff, found a uncle topolino and mama topolino twin pack at what I thought was 10 euro, got to the till with all our other groceries and it came up at 12 , there was an not so old dragon on the till, couldnt argue my case in french so put it back

the only models of note I got were an iceman ferrari and the 91 le mans winning maxda of johnny herbert, etc, now that IS nice

au revoir

boogity

Comment

Still not seen mama topolino in any stores here yet.

Did Mcqueen enjoy his adventure? Lol

Comment

As far as I know, you're the first person who has reported seeing Mama Topolino in a store... online retailers got the case back several months ago... I've never seen it in a store... in fact, I've never seen Security Finn McMissile in a store... I did see Sal Machiani in 1 Gordman's store back in November 2011.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the race, boogity... I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Comment

Here are a few more photos that boogity took while at LeMans... Enjoy!

It looks like the atmosphere was as exciting as the race... You never know who you'll find on Pit lane...

Thank you for sharing your photos, boogity...

Comment

Love the photo of the Mario guys Looks like everyone was enjoying themself.

Comment

Working...
                              X