Take Flight Space Mission Adventure Now Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Flight Space Mission Adventure Now Out

New Cars merchandise continues to roll out... or should I say fly out... now cleared for take off, the Cars Take Flight Space Mission Adventure... From our friends at JMDL Toys...

(Photo used by permission of JMDL Toys... thank you, JMDL Toys).

It comes with Autonaut Mater, Roger the space shuttle, and a DVD... looking at the DVD, it contains both the Moon Mater and Air Mater cartoons:

(Photo used by permission of JMDL Toys... thank you, JMDL Toys).

The Air Mater short was previously released on the Cars2 Blu-ray combo pack, Blu-ray 3D, and DVD.

I have several of the Cars playsets, including ones from Cars Toons and Cars2... some we enjoy more than others... if I had to guess, this one will be one we enjoy... I like to watch the Toons... and my grandchildren really enjoy the playsets that allow them to keep on flying around such as the one with Siddeley... I'll definitely be buying this one but may have to wait until a future paycheck.

Roger looks very well made... he makes sounds and comes with light up rockets... I'd like to see what he looks like when opened up... obviously there's room for Autonaut Mater inside... And Roger will fly as far as your imagination will take you... But he's definitely not a flying toy... please do not throw Roger at anyone or anything... hold onto Roger while taking off, flying, and landing... I can see my grandchildren playing with this one... and I can see me playing with this one too.

Thank you, JMDL Toys, for letting us know about the Space Mission Adventure... I remember... I was there too...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

This is the greatest playset I have, highly recommend to everyone. Roger is very cool.
    more pics

Last edited by lovemini; 06-12-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Thank you for adding the additional pictures, lovemini... I now know that this is a must buy for me... as if it wasn't already...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

is the autonaut mater diecast or plastic?

Comment

Pretty sure it's plastic with this set.

Comment

Playsets almost always include a plastic vehcile... the diecasts are usually too heavy to do things... For example, I have the UFO Mater set... the plastic vehicles will make the loop... a diecast vehicle just drops because it's too heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
              is the autonaut mater diecast or plastic?
              Unfortunately Mater is plastic. As mentioned by others almost all playsets are. His quality is good, along with Roger.

Comment

Look forward to finding this in stores, Will go great with the new autonaut range

Comment

Working...
                X