JMDL Gives Back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMDL Gives Back!

Through PCD's own cac1959, I was introduced to Earl & Steffanie of JMDL Toys. As a supporter of this site, JMDL was looking to offer support to my organization, Nathan's Playroom. Chris, as a board member with Nathan's Playroom, made the connection for us... and the picture below is the result.

I was contacted by JMDL a couple weeks ago when they reached out to me and asked how they could help. I told them that we are always in need of new in-package toys, and a little over a week and a half later, here is what showed up... a 22 pound box stuffed full of almost 60 toys, with a retail value of over $500!

JMDL Donation 2.jpg JMDL Donation.jpg

Thank you so much to Earl & Steffanie of JMDL Toys!

Thank you very much, Earl and Steffanie of JMDL Toys, for your support of Nathan's Playroom.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thats a great donation! Very generous.

I also have one very happy little nephew thanks to jmdl toys for donating the take flight cars for the recent contests, hugely grateful

Comment

Very nice! good guys

Comment

Amazing donation.
          Great people with great hearts.

Comment

thumbs up again for Earl and Steffanie !!!!

Comment

well done jmdl toys for a wonderful donation.i bet those children will love them.

Comment

I take my hat off to you both Steffanie and Earl

Glad and proud to have you on this site

Comment

Kudos to JMDL!

Comment

JMDL, you all rock!!! What a kind thing to do and to think of the smiles it will bring on board to the kids selecting these toys!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We are so glad to help such a great organization like Nathan's Playroom. We are happy we can help and are already working on saving stuff up for our next box!

Thank you to Chris and PCD for getting us in touch with Nathan's Playroom.

JMDL Toys

Comment

Working...
                      X