Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the rest of what I found at Poundland.

Comment

• Stopped at Meijer before work this morning... On the pegs... Retro Entertainment case C - a full case... bought the 4 Back to the Future Time Machine and left the rest... I'll probably add one of them as a prize.

Last night I picked up another Flintstones Flintmobile, a Batmobile, and my first 350Z (basic Hot Wheels).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• 6 Walmarts in the last 2 days. I found Fast and Furious Hot Wheels at 2 of them and I still haven't found the '67 Mustang yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Went to a small town 35 miles from home tonight... struck out on Cars... but at the Walmart, found some Hot Wheels I didn't have:

Here's an 8 Corvette series:

Unlike the Fast and Furious collection, I couldn't really tell which of the 8 was short-packed... This appears to be the Corvette 60th Anniversary commemorative series, and from what others have said, it may be a Walmart exclusive.

Here are some new Hot Wheels I don't think I had:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice snags Chris. I'm wondering if there is any difference between that batmobile and the one that came in the commemorative series?

I have yet to find a Kool Kombi, they are nifty little things

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• not hot wheels..but didn't feel like a new thread needed to be started for them lol

2 more lambos added to the collection. I saw these on CTT a little while ago and was looking forward to them. Found in walmart. The black one was $1, and the 60th blue one was $3.92.

I have no idea what that box is that is included in the 60th packaging. I think it's just a little stand? Not sure it really is worth the $3 more as the cars are identical, other then paint job

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I can't get my pictures to upload to photobucket, but I sent one to CAC1959, I found all 8 Hot Wheels 60 years of Corvette diecasts. Just like the Fast and Furious cars, they are 97 cents each.

Edit-got pictures from my wife's camera to upload on photobucket, so here is a picture of the Corvettes...

Here are the other Hot Wheels and Matchbox we picked up in Target...

I got an extra '55 Convertible if anyone wants to trade for a Fast and Furious '67 Mustang!
                Last edited by bobbyjack; 05-31-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                  I can't get my pictures to upload to photobucket, but I sent one to CAC1959, I found all 8 Hot Wheels 60 years of Corvette diecasts. Just like the Fast and Furious cars, they are 97 cents each.

Edit-got pictures from my wife's camera to upload on photobucket, so here is a picture of the Corvettes...

Here are the other Hot Wheels and Matchbox we picked up in Target...

I got an extra '55 Convertible if anyone wants to trade for a Fast and Furious '67 Mustang!
                  great find bobbyjack

Comment

• Is anyone in need of the Atari Hot Wheels? Found these earlier today...

image.jpg

Comment

• Part of a great package from OzzieMum that I opened today:

Many thanks, Tamara!

Comment

• that is a cool addition Chris

Comment

• Went to Meijer this morning for donuts and milk... they had 2 full cases of Retro Entertainment case C Hot Wheels... minus the 2 Delorean Time Machine that I bought last week.

Comment

• I saw a Retro Hot Wheels Kitt yesterday in Walmart. Hadn't seen one in a while, so I decided to go ahead and get it in case anyone needed it. I have the 99 cent version, so didn't really need it myself.

Comment

• found these new hot wheels today

DSCN0234.jpgDSCN0235.jpgDSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

Comment

• Picked up a few Hot Wheels at the local Walmart this afternoon:

It looks like I saw the same case that carslover did!

Comment

Working...
                                X