Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a couple bat copters, a fig rig and the F&F Black Charger at Target yesterday. Couldn't be bothered with the lines they had going on so i stashed them, hopefully they will still be where I left them when I go back!

Comment

• Went on went turned out to be a futile Cars hunt in northeast Indiana today... Did fairly well with Hot Wheels... saw the retro case D hot wheels... and found these at a small town Walmart:

It turns out that the Fire Eater is a treasure hunt:

You can see the symbol towards the front of the car and on the card:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• awesome find Chris

And to say that I'm pretty sure I saw him laying around in one of my local walmarts lol.

For myself, I found 2 more of the Fast and furious hotwheels and the blue lambo posted pirelliboy. Also picked up the madmax bike

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Thank you, DeceptiCog! I hope you found the Fire Eater when you went back to your store.

And while some of us have just seen the Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment case D in stores for the first time within the last week, case E is out on eBay!

You can see photos at:
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Wheels-R...item338365c3dd

Island Hopper: Magnum P.I.(3)
          Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper: Battlestar Galactica (3)
          Morris Mini (Blue): The Italian Job (4)
          Morris Mini (2ND Color): The Italian Job (3)
          Ferrari GTS Daytona Spyder: Miami Vice (3)

Unlike Cars, this is a great case to split with 2 others.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Made several stops around Indianapolis this evening while waiting for my wife's flight to arrive... At the 2nd Walmart I went to I found a dump bin full of the same Hot Wheels I found Friday... Got another Fire Eater and a few others... I'll try to add photos later.

Comment

• found these today
              new to me lol
              DSCN0281.jpg

Comment

• I thought I'd show this here. Not sure how rare it is but it's facing left in the packaging where all other hotwheels face to the right.

Comment

• thats pretty neat!

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Island Hopper: Magnum P.I.(3)
                    Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper: Battlestar Galactica (3)
                    Morris Mini (Blue): The Italian Job (4)
                    Morris Mini (2ND Color): The Italian Job (3)
                    Ferrari GTS Daytona Spyder: Miami Vice (3)
                    This case has changed:

3- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - COLONIAL VIPER
                    3- MAGNUM P.I. - ISLAND HOPPER
                    3- MAGNUM P.I. - VOLKSWAGEN SUNAGON
                    3- THE ITALIAN JOB - MORRIS MINI
                    4- MIAMI VICE - FERRARI 365 GTS4 "DAYTONA SPYDER"

The sunagon replaced the alt Mini color...

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                    Fred Rogers

Comment

• Thanks for updating the case contents, toffman... depending on when they release it, I may order the case.

Comment

• Saw these at Meijer this morning:

Even though I bought the first 3, these didn't appeal to me.

Comment

• ^^^I only bought the SpongeBob car but I'll have to pick up the Patrick one for my son.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Saw these at Meijer this morning:

Even though I bought the first 3, these didn't appeal to me.
                            sweet gotta have it

Comment

• Hi all,

I have come across many old vintage Hotwheels during my visits to fairs, carboots etc
                              There are some from the 70s , 80s and even a redline VW
                              If interested I could post some pics or email me g.jones2002@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

• I don't keep up on the new Hot Wheels that much, but today at Kmart I found all of these 2013 N Case short cards. This Bullet Proof and Turbo Turret already recolored?!

New Model (I assume)-Rescue Duty

Wasn't this 4ward Speed in the Team Hot Wheels line?
                                RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Working...
                                X