No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - January 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a pretty fresh Day 7 case out today at Kmart...dont have them so this was a pretty good find for me! Package is a little banged up on Lewis but the rest are in good shape!

Comment

• Amazing, Scavenger... 15 months after Kmart 7, cases are still turning up in stores... some stores are still getting the Kmart 6 case from June 2011.

I wonder if Kmart realizes that they could sell more Cars if they'd do a better job of getting product that we want into their stores...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• very nice score! I will eventually snag myself a Kmart 7 Raoul lol

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Great finds boogity and Scavenger! It would be great to have Kmart in the UK!

I need most of the Kmart racers, including all the day #6 and day #7 racers from Cars 2.
          Last edited by niftynigel; 01-22-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• I picked up a set of the Cars 2013 silver racers at Smyths Toy superstore. I'd already got Francesco and Raoul from Argos, so I added the eight others. Smyths very kindly let me have the case for safe transit!

The case BBN17-996A contains 12 cars, one of each and a second Lightning McQueen HHC and Francesco Bernoulli.

BBN18 - Lightning McQueen
            BBN19 - Nigel Gearsley
            BBN20 - Miguel Camino
            BBN21 - Max Schnell
            BBN22 - ?
            BBN23 - Lewis Hamilton
            BBT06 - Francesco Bernoulli
            BBT07 - Raoul Caroule
            BBT08 - Jeff Gorvette
            BBT09 - Shu Todoroki
            BBT10 - Carla Veloso

Note the gap, BBT22! Rip maybe?

Comment

• Kmowing mattel, my guess is the other silver mcqueen (the kmart one)

Very nice snag. I need to get myself a silver raoul one of these days lol.

Although i do hope its a silver rip

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Yes silver Rip please!!

Comment

• I picked up one of these in a Ross Dress for Less discount store yesterday...

It is available for trade if anyone wants it as an opener. The card is bent. Also I will trade it as a single because I know there isn't anyone on this board who needs another Finn McMissile.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Finally something new in Australia!!! Picked up these for A$29 in KMart today. Exciting for us since we don't have much from Cars 1.

image.jpg
                    image.jpg
                    image.jpg
                    image.jpg

Comment

• Great finds ozziemum, who is the other fan in the second pack

Comment

• I found this one this morning...

Comment

• Originally posted by jonj View Post
                          Great finds ozziemum, who is the other fan in the second pack
                          Marty Brakeburst

Comment

• Very nice OzzieMum!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                              Finally something new in Australia!!! Picked up these for A$29 in KMart today. Exciting for us since we don't have much from Cars 1.

Awesome finds, OzzieMum... Although we see the trend of 1 new Car in a 4 pack continues... The blue SUV is Jeff Gorvette's fan (new Car)... the fan in the other 4 pack is Marty Brakeburst - previously released as a Final Lap single... again, to those who don't have much from the first movie, that 4 pack is a good catch up... they may be showing up soon in the US... they've been Target exclusives in the US.

The original 4 packs from the first movie were $12.99 and then $14.99... They raised the price to $18.99 once Cars2 came out, and if I remember right, they're $22.99 in California...

Congratulations, and thank you for the photos!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice Score OzzieMum and King Andy!!!
                                I am jealous!!

OzzieMum,
                                May i know the name of Jeff Corvette's fan?

EDIT: Clutch Foster (found it on another thread). Thanks OzzieMum!!!

I have only seen these at one TRU. No where else have it. They are about 26 USD.
                                The Bodyshop Ramone and Dirt Track McQueen (Cars 2 Version aka Race Rally McQueen) is on the 2013 cards
                                20130126_195039.jpg20130126_195056.jpg20130126_195111.jpg.
                                Last edited by wintermelon; 01-26-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X