Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for sharing the great photo, madbob!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• had a quick look in sainsbury's this morning as i ran past but still the empty box with 'currently out of stock' label on the shelf

Comment

• Picked up some more today, also got the chase miles with popped hood this time.

Comment

• Post pics please I'm dying to see this car!!

Comment

• Will do tonight, pics don't seem to work with the mobile.

Comment

• Last edited by madbob; 05-26-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                that is a great find madbob

I hope to find that one soon

Comment

• That's awesome. Can't wait.
                  Wicked find madbob!

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                    Thanks for getting that pic posted...... Looks amazing can't wait to find this car!!

Comment

• Presume you're keeping Miles carded at least for now?

I'm still a bit confused if his hood is fixed open or if like the poster suggests, it can be opened and closed?

Comment

• Congratulations, madbob! Hopefully one of my UK friends will be able to help me out with the new case G Cars.

And as far as posting photos, some members are using the Tapatalk mobile app to upload... but I can wait until tonight to see the photos...

I didn't have to wait long - I like the photo and I like the International release... looks like I need to add the International carded Chase Cars to my list... Chase Miles with open hood is a brilliant Car... one piece body as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Not as good a find as madbob (but still new cars for me, sorry, my Son)

My wife came home with Harumi and Jonathan Wrenchworks for me, sorry again, my Son from Tescos...

Comment

• Madbob - Could you have a look to see if there is a case and what letter it is? It's supposed to be 997V.

Knowing Mattel, they release two cases at once, so maybe Tesco, Toymaster, Smyths and Toys R Us may get a different case, 997W?

Comment

• My local Sainsbury's just put out fresh new case

Imagine my excitement...

...and then disappointment as I saw Mike, Hobbsy, Wrenchworth etc. Yep another case 997U

Comment

• Both times I was able to pick them up the cases were long gone. As I do not do the midnight runs anymore its not likely I will see the cases to confirm. Going to a few more over the next couple of days so I will ask someone to go out the back and take a look to see if there are any fresh cases. Not sure why no one else can find these, it normally takes our local stores weeks on new releases. I normally see everyone on here get them way before we do?

Comment

Working...
                                X