Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joshuasmummy View Post
    Thanks for that info Nifty Nigel! I didn't know that! I'm an opener but now you've got me in a predicament...to open or not to open?!
    Open. It's a toy car. Let the little man enjoy it, rare or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshuasmummy View Post
      Thanks for that info Nifty Nigel! I didn't know that! I'm an opener but now you've got me in a predicament...to open or not to open?!
      Unless your planning on selling him on then I would also say open and enjoy it

Comment

• image.jpg
        image.jpg

Found all these today in 3 shops all in my local city centre... Thanks very much!

Prince wheeliam in toys r us (£2.99!!!)
        Chug, zed, boost and the Christmas double pack in the Disney store,
        Chase axelrod and darrell cartrip in tescos extra.

Whoohoo!

Comment

• Nice finds Lozzi!

Is Wheeliam available?

Or are you keeping him?

Comment

• Sorry never seen him before so opening him when Olivia deserves him! Lol!

I will check back again another day and if I find another I will save it for you bombom.... There was the usual shocking collection on the shelves so I asked a shop assistant and she brought out a brand new box with a load of fillmores in and bindos and he was hidden in the middle! Woohoo!

Boost with flames and axelrod are available to good homes though!

Comment

• ive found absolutely nought since coming home, not looking too good at the mo

Comment

• nice find lozzi, dont really understand why disney would bring the xmas 2 pack out now, how many years is it now that the mattel versions have been out
                still will buy to add to my mater 1.43 collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3052[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3053[/ATTACH]

Found all these today in 3 shops all in my local city centre... Thanks very much!

Whoohoo!

It's good that someone else has finally seen (and got) a Chug! I sensed that some didn't believe me, when I reported I'd seen him! Would I lie to to you all?

So Tesco have had 997V too! They are scraping up the barrell now! Tesco - Welcome back to the party!

Comment

• Nigel, never doubted you, just wasn't expecting Disney to have the monopoly on them.

Sounds like it could be a weekend of hunting ahead.

Comment

• Yep - must be a Disney store special like you said... They had the bulldog single Aswell as the chug and zed.... I rang them looking for the ned and zed double pack which they still haven't got... Grrrrrr but she said no but we have the singles.... Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Sorry never seen him before so opening him when Olivia deserves him! Lol!

I will check back again another day and if I find another I will save it for you bombom.... There was the usual shocking collection on the shelves so I asked a shop assistant and she brought out a brand new box with a load of fillmores in and bindos and he was hidden in the middle! Woohoo!

Boost with flames and axelrod are available to good homes though!
                        I haven't gotten Prince Wheeliam either, and I know finding him won't be easy for me cept for online :P fun fun.
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3052[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3053[/ATTACH]

Whoohoo!
                          Great finds !!

Comment

Yep - must be a Disney store special like you said... They had the bulldog single Aswell as the chug and zed.... I rang them looking for the ned and zed double pack which they still haven't got... Grrrrrr but she said no but we have the singles.... Awesome! Thanks!
                            Ned and zed were listed online with disney but you end up having to pay nearly a fiver for delivery

I think its about time disney did something about their postage rate as its not like they even package things well (whenever I order from them its just shoved in a box, no packaging) im sure they would see a big increase in online sales if they did

Comment

• Tried a couple shops today and found..

Morrisons had a box full of cactus Mcqueen, Shu, Jeff and tucked right at the back was one Boost with flames. Prices have also increased to £5.00.
                              Tesco had new clip strips (case wasn't new tho) couldn't of been out long as they were still fairly packed - Had Shu, Camino, Bindo, Kubuto etc.
                              Sainsburys still hadn't restocked the shelf so i asked a member of staff if it was all they had, Went to see for me and came out with a new box full. Again not a new case. It had Edwin, Sputterstop, Chase Miles etc.
                              Wilkinsons have restocked the toy department, Two sides of one isle is now full of toys again. Cars had all been stripped off the shelf. Only had a Max and Jeff left so unsure what case it was. Also they have stocked up on Planes now, Had the usual Dusty but at the back was a lonely Bravo. Think they were £7.00 each.

Nice to see stores are restocking, I'm assuming they are getting prepared for the christmas shoppers now. Shame no new cases still.
                              Only picked up Boost with flames and Chase Miles with hood open, If anyone is struggling to get hold of these then i may trade them

Comment

• Morrisons seems to be good today then as I went all out, tried about 15 shops today and the only one with anything in was there-got a Boost with flames and a Holly Shiftwell with Screen

Comment

Working...
                                X