Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a lone mark wheelsen in disney, its grey, wasnt expecting that
    also saw the 25 quid 5 pack with chug in it, very nice too, didnt buy it mind

Comment

• Nice find boogity

Comment

• i love this british police! Congratulations
        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Was picking up a metallic Raoul for a US mate tonight, when I saw the TRU manager restocking the Planes and Cars shelves.

Few new Planes merch including the Yorkie Carrier play set (Ł35 - not sure why he's called Yorkie when everywhere else he's the USS Dwight Flysenhower, nickname maybe?).

But sticking up out of the 80 or so PC cars was a certain Prince Wheeliam. Thought "I'm having that for Ł2.99 as trade bait" as we already have DS version. They also had RS Dinoco Chick. First car buy in about 2 months.

Comment

• Oh and DS have new Light Ups but unbelievably (but not surprising given this is useless Disney remember) no matching Snot Rod/Boost. No, in their stupidity, they've released a new Cars 2 racer series with headlights. Idiots.

Picked up Winter/Christmas LMQ and Mater on impulse.

Comment

• Was in Argos today taking a look at the toys in the catalogue and saw that Disney cars section had been reduced down. No singles what so ever are now being sold by Argos.

I can see Asda going in this direction too!

I did pick up a Chug though, happy with that.

Comment

• Asda are a waste of time, haven't seen any in them for a long time.
                They did have planes last time but at Ł8.00 each I suspect they will still have them next time too lol

Comment

• A new branch of Home Bargains opened near to where I live at the weekend, scored there three launchers for Ł12! Kudos to Boogity who gave the heads up on these. I will go back and get a few of the lights 'n' sounds cars too as Ł3.99 is good value!

Launchers.jpg

Comment

• good to see youve a home bargains close at hand, this should pay dividends in the future
                    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                    A new branch of Home Bargains opened near to where I live at the weekend, scored there three launchers for Ł12! Kudos to Boogity who gave the heads up on these. I will go back and get a few of the lights 'n' sounds cars too as Ł3.99 is good value!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3097[/ATTACH]

Comment

• been to 3 stores now and they all out of stock with no idea as to when they will be back!

Frustrating to say the least!

Comment

• Vandance if they have another chick hicks could you grab one for me please
                        I'll pay postage as I can't get hold of one anywhere
                        Must be mint on card and sent in a box it will fit into

Comment

• Hi folks, haven't posted for a while but I have been lurking.

Whilst I've been on the hunt for GTA V, which seems to have sold out everywhere but that's another story, I've also checked a few toy aisles and I did see that the big Sainsbury's in Slough had some new stock. Two snot's with flames, Kabuto's, one Victor, Flo, Grem with weapon , Lewis, Suki etc. I didn't pick any up because we have these already but it might help someone else to know that their journey may not be wasted Sorry I would love to reference the case but I lose track of them

Comment

• Daul_p that case sounds like a mixed bag as I thought Victor, Kabuto and Flo were in a different case to Snot Rod ? I could be wrong tho.

Comment

• All of the Cars daul_p listed is in the US case H so yes they do belong to the same case, unless the international case differed in assortment?

Comment

• So far in the UK Snot Rod has only been in the 994B case as far as I'm aware Maybe its a new case for the UK, What others are in the US case?

Comment

Working...
                                X