Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found these in Tru too.

Comment

• Is that Nick Stickers? Never been able to find him.

Think we will try and pop to TRU tomorrow evening

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
        Is that Nick Stickers? Never been able to find him.

Think we will try and pop to TRU tomorrow evening
        Yep Nick Stickers. Just found Nature Drive Lmq in Asda too

Comment

• Your on a roll today then. Asda has been useless for months so be great if they get back in on the Cars scene again

Comment

Your on a roll today then. Asda has been useless for months so be great if they get back in on the Cars scene again
            I hope so. Not sure what else I missed. Just a few cars left on the clip strip.

Comment

• Was the clip strip by the toys or food?

Comment

Was the clip strip by the toys or food?
                Toys but they can be anywhere in Asda.

Comment

• Cool, thanks.

Going to drive round tomorrow evening, see if there's anything new to find.

Comment

• Checked nearest Tesco extra today but very little there, just some silver racers and other peg warmers.
                    TRU in Brislington had Queen, Funny car Mater & Kaizo plus peg warmers.

Checked out Central Bristol on Monday but very little.
                    Only positive note was that Wilkinsons had some more cars although old stock. They were reduced to Ł3.45

Comment

• Catching up on this thread and then looking at the general (US) one make for a very depressing comparison!

Comment

• I agree Enzo, just goes to show how fanatical we are to put up with it. , I noticed Some of those RS cars in my local TRU but never picked any up as I have been trying to concentrate on the new 2013 card backs. Hmmm I might pop back and pick up a couple tho as it's all they have....

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                          Yep Nick Stickers. Just found Nature Drive Lmq in Asda too
                          Wow, congrats on the RSC finds - amazing! I'll keep my eyes open for those, really great finds! For real ? 2013 nature drive in Asda? This is the first reprt of new Cars in there since the Cars /Hot Wheels bird feeder display back in April! Things are looking up at last.

Comment

• Just been to my local tesco extra which I work next to so stop there most days. past month or so all they have had is the usual silver cars, McQueen and Francesco. But today they had a few iv not seen before. They had Darrell cartrip with head set x2 miles axlerod with open hood x1 Edwin kranks x2 sputter stop No92 x2 cactus McQueen x3 and mama topolino x1 I only had enough money on me to get 2 so picked up Darrell and sputter. I've got the rest except open hood axel hopefully they still have him later when i get chance to go back over!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
                              Just been to my local tesco extra which I work next to so stop there most days. past month or so all they have had is the usual silver cars, McQueen and Francesco. But today they had a few iv not seen before. They had Darrell cartrip with head set x2 miles axlerod with open hood x1 Edwin kranks x2 sputter stop No92 x2 cactus McQueen x3 and mama topolino x1 I only had enough money on me to get 2 so picked up Darrell and sputter. I've got the rest except open hood axel hopefully they still have him later when i get chance to go back over!
                              Go back and get Miles mate -he's the "chase" version VHTF!!

Good finds and good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                                Go back and get Miles mate -he's the "chase" version VHTF!!

Good finds and good luck!
                                Just wet back and got him. Luckily was still there. Also found a your the bomb mater which I didn't notice there ealier!

Comment

Working...
                                X