Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
    Just been to my local tesco extra which I work next to so stop there most days. past month or so all they have had is the usual silver cars, McQueen and Francesco. But today they had a few iv not seen before. They had Darrell cartrip with head set x2 miles axlerod with open hood x1 Edwin kranks x2 sputter stop No92 x2 cactus McQueen x3 and mama topolino x1 I only had enough money on me to get 2 so picked up Darrell and sputter. I've got the rest except open hood axel hopefully they still have him later when i get chance to go back over!
    Same case spotted in Sainsbury's Taplow. Left Miles as we already have him but did get a Charlie Checker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
      Just wet back and got him. Luckily was still there. Also found a your the bomb mater which I didn't notice there ealier!
      Well played mate

Comment

• got nick and little torqey in tru, thanks for the heads up, cos normally I would give up on them at the mo

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
          got nick and little torqey in tru, thanks for the heads up, cos normally I would give up on them at the mo
          There's no case letter as these are directly imported to TRU from Mattel Asia. However, let's call it case *F* for simplicity!

The contents of the Radiator Springs Classic case that's currently being delivered to TRU is as follows ...

RADIATOR SPRINGS LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
          RAMONE (Purple) - 1
          CHICK HICKS - 1
          THE KING - 2
          LIL TORQUEY PISTONS - 1
          MATER - 2
          NICK STICKERS - 3

The last three are first issues into the UK. The case I saw today had a date stamp of 1783EAA.

The RSC cars that haven't been released in the UK are as follows ...

FLO
          N2O COLA
          OCTANE GAIN
          RON HOVER
          SHERIFF
          MARILYN
          SPUTTER STOP
          RACE TOW TRUCK TOM

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Catching up on this thread and then looking at the general (US) one make for a very depressing comparison!
            We're being punished by Mattel UK for buying too many cars. They obviously don't want or need our money!

Question for Mattel UK ...

We have money.
            We would like to swap it for cars.
            You manufacture more of what we want.
            We give you more money.
            You make a bigger profit.
            What's so difficult about that?

Comment

• Hi

Where is your local Tesco store?

Thanks

Comment

• Checked out Cribbs Causeway in Bristol today.

Not much in TRU but did have a Jorg
                DS only had Finn & Mater in 1:55 size
                Smyths had old stock
                Asda had old stock

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
                  Checked out Cribbs Causeway in Bristol today.

Not much in TRU but did have a Jorg
                  DS only had Finn & Mater in 1:55 size
                  Smyths had old stock
                  Asda had old stock
                  Hi Stuart, seems I'm not the only one checking these stores regularly lol. Iv given up on smyths all they seem to have is hundreds of mcqueens! I your previous question was to me then my local tesco is the extra in Bradley stoke.

Comment

• Asda clip strips

Comment

• Fancy putting cars by washing powder ? Will have to walk around the whole store just to look for clip strips now lol

Comment

• 2 clip strips together and in the washing up ailse, what man is going to venture there!

Comment

• the search is finally over, found rip in disney this morning, no finds in the future are going to ever match this
                          looks as if im going to have some time on my hands

I was like howard carter in the valley of the kings ,the first thing I saw was alex carvil, got my hopes up, then dashed as there was a gap were 8 cars had been, dug down to the last item on another peg....and there he was...........wonderful things

Comment

• Awesome finds in Disney!!!! It's so exciting to find them in stores when you've been hunting so long

Comment

• Well done boogity!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                2 clip strips together and in the washing up ailse, what man is going to venture there!

Best place to look for a 'fresh' case

Nicely priced at £3 each too.

Comment

Working...
                                X