Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in Sainsburys at Emersons Green this morning which is close to the stoke gifford store.
    They had 4 cars - all LMQ and back at £5

Comment

• I had a chat with the store manager at Argos yesterday.
      He was very helpful and said according to their system, the central warehouse was due a new delivery towards end of November. Should then appear in stores a couple of days after.

I also spoke to Boots customer service today as they are selling cars on their website.
      They said they are only sold in flagship stores.
      You can order online and get them delivered to store but they can't offer any choice.
      E.g. They send whatever they choose

Comment

• Went back to sainsburys in Stoke Gifford today and to my surprise they had restocked again! The box was over flowing!
        I picked up these four

Finally got a rip! From what I can remember they also had left. Nature drive MCQ, MCQ with cone, Alex carvil, the king, Vern, a lemon (think its was j chubby?), wingo with flames and lots more just to many to remember. Oh and they also had another rip which I kindly let behind and as I know there a few of us on here in Bristol I thought I'd hide it behind the box of cars just in case any one on here wants to go And get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
          Finally got a rip! From what I can remember they also had left. Nature drive MCQ, MCQ with cone, Alex carvil, the king, Vern, a lemon (think its was j chubby?), wingo with flames and lots more just to many to remember. Oh and they also had another rip which I kindly let behind and as I know there a few of us on here in Bristol I thought I'd hide it behind the box of cars just in case any one on here wants to go And get it!
          I'm jealous. My nearest Sainsbury's is a sham when it comes to diecasts. They only ever have Francesco, LMQ or Mater. Never any others. Which sucks because I really wanna try and get all four Turnerz/tuners with flames. Would I live nearer to Bristol I would go and snap up that Wingo ahaha.

Comment

• InkyBlackKnight check out 247toys.co.uk These have turners with flames and postage was only £2.00 when I last purchased off them Hope it helps.

Just checked and they have them all but Snot Rod is currently out of stock.

http://www.247toys.co.uk/Search/disney-cars-flames
            Last edited by carscrazy; 11-02-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
              InkyBlackKnight check out 247toys.co.uk These have turners with flames and postage was only £2.00 when I last purchased off them Hope it helps.

Thank you so much! Snot rod is probably out of stock because I just bought him, ahah! (Along with Wingo, and The King for a friend of mine. My next paycheck should allow me to get DJ and Boost when that comes through, too.)

Comment

• Originally posted by InkyBlackKnight View Post
                I'm jealous. My nearest Sainsbury's is a sham when it comes to diecasts. They only ever have Francesco, LMQ or Mater. Never any others. Which sucks because I really wanna try and get all four Turnerz/tuners with flames. Would I live nearer to Bristol I would go and snap up that Wingo ahaha.
                Which Tunerz do you need?

Working backwards ...

Boost - 998E, 994B
                DJ - 994C, 997U, 997R
                Snot Rod - 994B, 997W
                Wingo - 997Y, 997R

The current cases are 994B, 994C and 998E plus Disney Stores 'Mildred Bylane' assortment.

994B has been at Toymaster, Morrisons, Hamleys and Tesco plus others.
                994C has been at Disney Stores, Hamleys, Smyths and Sainsburys and others.
                998E has just appeared at Hamleys, Smyths, Tesco and Toymaster.

Any cars can appear on a clipstip assortment, so Tesco (Extra usually) is a good possibility.

That said, Wingo hasn't appeared for sometime, so he maybe difficult to find? Case 997R was the very first case to land in the UK back in February at Smyths. 997Y makes the occasional appearance at Sainaburys and Tesco, so all is not lost! Good luck!

Comment

• Mildred Bylane has started to appear in London area Disney Stores. Not all of them though, about half had her today.

She's within an odd assortment ...

Sputter Stop, RPM No. 64, Lightning McQueen, Dexter Hoover, The King, Alex Carvill, Luigi & Guido (Shaker/Glasses), Bodyshop Ramone, Erik Lanely, Race Official Tom, Nature Drive McQueen, Nitroade and Max Schnell at least ...

The datestamps have all been 2243EAA on the dozen or so Mildred's.

Airport Waitress/Ruka doesn't appear to be in that assortment.

Comment

• Nigel, were there any Mildred's left on the shelves, as I am in London tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                      Airport Waitress/Ruka doesn't appear to be in that assortment.
                      That's disappointing to hear, was looking forward to finding Ruka.. Is Ruka going to be another Ichigo

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                        Nigel, were there any Mildred's left on the shelves, as I am in London tomorrow?
                        I've sent you a PM.

Comment

That's disappointing to hear, was looking forward to finding Ruka.. Is Ruka going to be another Ichigo
                          There have been four single Chase cars so far ...

Miles Axlerod (with open hood) was generally distributed in May and continued to appear up until October with two different date stamps.

Francesca appeared briefly at the beginning of July in limited quantities at Disney Stores and has subsequently been found in limited quantities at Sainsburys and on clipstrips at Tesco.

Ichigo apparently appeared briefly at the end of July at Disney Stores but there have been no further reports of her so far.

Ruka? We can only guess if, when and where she might appear!

If anyone from Mattel UK is reading this, I would say that they are only Chase cars, not the UK's version of a Super Chase! Please try and produce/distribute them a bit more evenly in future!

Comment

• So far we have only found Chase Miles. It does appear the UK is missing out on a large chunk of the Cars market now No double packs, Deluxes, Super Chases and limited Chases. Gets more and more frustrating.

I don't personally believe Ichigo made an apperance in the UK, Im sure at least one member on here would of spotted her if she did.

Comment

InkyBlackKnight check out 247toys.co.uk These have turners with flames and postage was only £2.00 when I last purchased off them Hope it helps.

Thanks not for snotrod, but managed to get The King, Chick Hicks, Maurice Wheelks, Hank Murphy and Victor H. Will keep an eye on this site in future

Comment

• I posted a thread about the site awhile back as it was the only place we could find Dj and Wingo at the time. They seem to restock regularly too Glad it has helped couple members out

Comment

Working...
                                X