Colour Changers in TRU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour Changers in TRU

I found Cars 2 Colour Changers in TRU yesterday. They where marked as a TRU exclusive. £5.99 each

I saw LMQ, Finn, Francesco and oddly Sarge

I know not everyone is keen on these but my son really wanted the LMQ (he has always been a huge LMQ fan) and it was in and out of the bath last night

Glad to see these are showing up in the UK - those of you who want them will be able to get them... Now hopefully you'll all get the other diecast items that you want.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got LMQ for my boy and he loves it.

Comment

The water has to be really cold to get a good quick change, I just put them in the fridge damp and it changes them in a minute without wasting too much water

Comment

rippers, are you an eco warrior as well!!

Comment

Not so much eco warrior but I must admit I hate waste and do what I can, but that was the way I was bought up!

Comment

soind principles there, nice

Comment

Well I'm gonna go for a LMQ & A Finn...Pitty there's no bad guys :-(

Comment

We have the worst luck with these. My son has three or four of them, and not a single one was still changing color after a week or so. They're all stuck permanantly on a combination of the two colors now.

Comment

theyve also got ramones house of body art in colour changers and a couple of cars 2 sets as well

Comment

bout ye rippers , that should read solid principles!

Comment

U try'n to knock up your posts again there Roger lol...

Comment

Loving my Lightning Colour Changer

Comment

Simon, color change Lmq is very sweet. thanks for sharing.

Comment

that's the first I've seen these new changers and WOW is what I say....guess who's heading to TRU

Comment

Working...
                              X