Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome find!! Is Carla a unibody??

Originally posted by Micky View Post
    Found these at Walmart today. All the Cars in case Y were there except Lizzie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Found today @TRU in NJ

great finds scavenger

I have not found those yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Micky View Post

great finds micky

I still need lee and guido

Comment

• this is kinda off topic but I just saw the Cars 2 movie tonight again, and I thought this was cool, at the end of the cars 2 movie when mater gets to keep his rocket engines, and he tows Otis, I happened to spot Todd Pizza Planet chillin' in the crowd, crazy I know! Kinda awkward if you ask me, what significance does this have to the movie? Not unhappy just confused! Dad Gum! Also, great finds micky lee race is lookin' cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
            this is kinda off topic but I just saw the Cars 2 movie tonight again, and I thought this was cool, at the end of the cars 2 movie when mater gets to keep his rocket engines, and he tows Otis, I happened to spot Todd Pizza Planet chillin' in the crowd, crazy I know! Kinda awkward if you ask me, what significance does this have to the movie? Not unhappy just confused! Dad Gum! Also, great finds micky lee race is lookin' cool!
            Yep, so is Van and Mini.

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
              this is kinda off topic but I just saw the Cars 2 movie tonight again, and I thought this was cool, at the end of the cars 2 movie when mater gets to keep his rocket engines, and he tows Otis, I happened to spot Todd Pizza Planet chillin' in the crowd, crazy I know! Kinda awkward if you ask me, what significance does this have to the movie? Not unhappy just confused! Dad Gum! Also, great finds micky lee race is lookin' cool!
              todd has been in every Pixar movie they have made just like john ratzenberger has been a voice in all Pixar movies

Comment

• I need to get to the TRU I know of, I was actually heading there when I had a little bump in the road with the law pulling me over the other day, my mood was tanked and I just turned around and came home.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Micky View Post

Great Finds Micky, can't wait to see Lee Race in the U.K!! Brilliant and thanks for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                    Great Finds Micky, can't wait to see Lee Race in the U.K!! Brilliant and thanks for sharing
                    The timetable for the third case (presumably 998M with Lizzie and Lee Race) was for a mid-March release.

However, third 'numerical-alpha' case (998N) came out almost immediately after the first UK case (998L). The second case wasn't due to hit the shops until mid-February but was released early, probably due to the way they are packed in the warehouse?

There appears to be more 998N cases in circulation than 998L. As 998L doesn't contain any Chase cars, they'll all be repeated, so there maybe less of them anyway. If stores continue to get the 998L case at the usual rate and the third case (998M?) will hit the shops slightly early, possibly first week in March?

The fourth case (998P) isn't due until mid-April, but we could see two cases more or less simultaneously in stores. There will be a bigger gap to the fifth sixth cases (998Q and 998R) which are due mid-May and mid-June respectively.

We do have the added extra of deluxe this year and hopefully double packs too? In spite of the price hikes, there is some (price) competition out there, ASDA (Ł8.98), Sainsburys (Ł9.99), Toymaster (Ł10.49), Disney Stores (Ł10.50) and Tesco (Ł12 why?).

Mattel UK were very coy over the deluxe releases so I suspect they'd be equally so over the possible double pack releases? Hauler releases would be Cars heaven!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      Awesome find!! Is Carla a unibody??
                      Sorry to say Carla is a 2 piece.

On closer inspection I'm not 100% sure if it's one piece or two. The mouth piece is all green and has a line across the front but it's not as visible as the original 2 piece Carla I have on display. It's really hard to tell while she is still in the package. When I find another one, I'll take it out and have a better look.
                      If anyone else finds her and takes her out of the package, please post a photo.
                      Last edited by Micky; 02-21-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Found today @TRU in NJ

Nice find Scavenger. I'll be checking my TRU today.

Comment

• Ah, Cars heaven, sounds like a great place to be!Thanks as always for the useful info Nigel. We had haulers, deluxe and 2 packs in shops over here going back a few years. With the return of deluxe I cannot see a reason why the U.K shouldn't get the full product range. It's certainly looking promising so far so I am keeping my hopes up!
                          Last edited by VANDANCE; 02-21-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post

Nice Score! I found just the opposite, which was weird. Whoever beat me there left all the commons and Lizzie. Happy to find her, but was also hoping for the others.

Comment

• Amazing finds! Thanks for the great pictures! I've found Carla, but none of the others. Can't wait to get out there again.

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                                todd has been in every Pixar movie they have made just like john ratzenberger has been a voice in all Pixar movies
                                Todd is in every one but the Incredibles.
                                -Steve
                                AKA Tmremote

Comment

Working...
                                X