No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a few stops yesterday and found a few cars I have not seen on a peg in a while. I found a Mildred Bylane and Rip Clutchgoneski! I added them to my trade list just in case anyone might still be in need.

Comment

• Picked up these yesterday in TRU...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I love John and Nancy gonna' have to get these, not so sure about Mach Matsuo I only collect cars I like I don't just get cars that I know in the long run will be worth a lot of mullah, so probably not gonna' get this two pack doesn't interest me.

Comment

• Went to target to see if the neon were put out, and they weren't. They lowered their prices on singles though!
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Yukio!!! Very nice!!
            And great price too!!!!!!

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            Picked up these yesterday in TRU...
            Hey theres a 15% off coupon for TRU that starts today, if you didnt get a price match you may want to go get an adjustment!!
            Nice finds btw
            Last edited by Scavenger; 02-23-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• I very much hope that Yukio was seen and grabbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                Went to target to see if the neon were put out, and they weren't. They lowered their prices on singles though!
                My target looked the same..... minus the cars

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                  I very much hope that Yukio was seen and grabbed.
                  Who is Yukio? Grabbed rip, heard he's hard to find
                  Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Finally found the Neon Racers, had to go to a second Target to get Lewis. At the second Target the Neon Racers weren't out yet ,but I asked a guy and he brought one case out for me. At the first Target they had the Planes 7-Pack with Sun Wing, Jan Kowalski, and Joey Dundee, which I bought.
                      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Stopped at my closest Target and got them to bring out the neon singles case, so that I could get Max, Lewis, & Nigel. (Picked up the 4-pack a couple of weeks ago.)

Then I popped over to the Walmart across the street, because they just got done with the reset but the pegs had been completely empty. The new case with Lizzie was freshly pegged. I grabbed her plus the other 3 new Cars, but I think I only counted 23 on the pegs. Makes me wonder if there was a Super Chase snagged before I got there, or if someone just picked up one of the multiple McQueens for their kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                          Stopped at my closest Target and got them to bring out the neon singles case, so that I could get Max, Lewis, & Nigel. (Picked up the 4-pack a couple of weeks ago.)

Then I popped over to the Walmart across the street, because they just got done with the reset but the pegs had been completely empty. The new case with Lizzie was freshly pegged. I grabbed her plus the other 3 new Cars, but I think I only counted 23 on the pegs. Makes me wonder if there was a Super Chase snagged before I got there, or if someone just picked up one of the multiple McQueens for their kid.
                          I wonder what the Super Chase of the case is though...
                          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

I know it seems silly. But it did strike me how funny (or sickening) it woul be to take a pic like that and actually not see the super chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                              I know it seems silly. But it did strike me how funny (or sickening) it woul be to take a pic like that and actually not see the super chase.
                              I know, I was being coy when I posted. I absolutely grabbed him. That was the only one I bought. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Micky View Post
                                Found at Walmart.

as cool as this is, I'm actually happy Kaa Reesue is sold as a single as well, with the 3 packs being shelfwarmers at my WM still, I don't even wanna think about how long this would stick around
                                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                                X