Recent Finds: April 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Someone's gotta have an extra Acer to customize!

Comment

• Just got my little one a Leyland Turbo/FMcM pac; the Rip/Shu pack I've been after FOREVER and a Nitroade to finally go with his Pitty/Crewchief
        Very pleased with myself for a Sunday mornings work!

Comment

• maybe not in the right post, as its not a find but a loss, my nephew joels (3) lightning mcq zoomed across the patio in nursery school, only for it to go down the drain, none of the little kids or adults voluteered to fish him out, probably half way down the thames by now

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
            maybe not in the right post, as its not a find but a loss, my nephew joels (3) lightning mcq zoomed across the patio in nursery school, only for it to go down the drain, none of the little kids or adults voluteered to fish him out, probably half way down the thames by now
            That's a shame boogity - I'm sure Uncle Boogity has a spare one though!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
              That's a shame boogity - I'm sure Uncle Boogity has a spare one though!!!
              If he hasn't got a spare McQueen these days then he isn't a collector! At least it wasn't something more rare.

Comment

• aye but to a wee lad mcq is numero uno, got him a hydraulic ramone so he was right chuffed

Comment

• Disney Store order came today:

Chase Francesco and Chase Lightning Mater:

I'm looking forward to doing side by side comparison photos of Lightning Mater and my Ridemakerz Lightning Mater...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                    Someone's gotta have an extra Acer to customize!
                    You need a few Acers? I think I picked one up at Wal-Mart on Friday for $1.97 plus some lovely government tax.
                    Last edited by JBMoore; 04-30-2012, 08:34 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by JBMoore View Post
                      You need a few Acers? I think I picked one up at Wal-Mart on Friday for $1.97 plus some lovely government tax.
                      Not me personally, I was just suggesting that someone ought to tackle the blue flame custom. Not me, I have no customizing skills. Thank you for the offer though.

Comment

• I'll see if I can find an Acer and give it a go...

Comment

I'll see if I can find an Acer and give it a go...
                          If you don't have one, I can add one to your next package when I ship it out later this week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I 'll take a look tomorrow and let you know Chris

Comment

• I found no new cars during the month of April.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I 'll take a look tomorrow and let you know Chris
                                I have an extra Acer Chris - but thanks for the offer

Comment

Working...
                                X