Recent Finds: April 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    Because he's not J Curby. J Curby has orange stripes. Also, he's called Don Crumlin now. Why, I have no idea.
    Ohh, I knew he was missing the stripes..Still, did they even show Don Crumlin in the movie?

Comment

send me a pm my friend.
      Originally posted by daul_p View Post
      Blimey Djjd great finds there mate, i'm so jealous . I don't have a Smyth's near me, I don't suppose you'd be willing to sell me one of your Radiator Ramone's would you???

Comment

here's a pic for you guys

Comment

3 cars I don't have on that picture djjd21 - something I'm pleasantly surprised about...

Comment

Hi mate, can't seem to reply to your last message, says something about exceeding your message storage limit.

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
            send me a pm my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
              Hi mate, can't seem to reply to your last message, says something about exceeding your message storage limit.
              try again now that i've emptied my inbox

Comment

here's a pic for you guys
                Oh wow! Very nice! Do you think you would be able to sell me one of those Russ Gremlin/Don Crumlins?

Comment

send me a pm sir.i have a few spare

Comment

send me a pm sir.i have a few spare
                    Pm sent.

Comment

you also need to empty your inbox as my reply was returned

Comment

you also need to empty your inbox as my reply was returned
                        Just did..My apologizes.

Comment

no need my friend i also just had to do mine.

Comment

I scored 14 Cars at Kmart for $15 with tax, including 4 Shu and 3 Chick Hicks with rubber tires. I bought the Tokyo Victory 7 pack with Frank Clutchenson for $15 plus tax at Target. They have more singles in the back so I may check it out in the morning.

Great scores, djjd21. The latest rumor is that the US reset is April 22. Fingers crossed.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Pictures please chris. Im after that 7 car tokyo victory 7 pack. Could you get one for me please. Now on photobucket so can add pictures too
                              After my trip to Smyths it was good to see that new cars finally coming out and Smyths also having them at 3 for the price of 2. Makes them just £3 each and to be nice and fair to other collectors I left Case P with all contents including 2 Radiator Ramones and at least 2 Don Crumlins. If anyone wants these cars I will go get them for them and if I can get them for 3 for 2 I will only charge what they cost plus Paypal charges (unless you pay fees) and postage. The case contained a nice assortment so if theres anything you want just let me know. It was the same as Case S and the contents shown on the previous page. Check my previous posts on recent finds. I will also trade as Im after a few I haven't got from Cars 1.
                              Last edited by MarknotaMack; 04-02-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I went back to the Target this morning as they told me there were more singles in the back. Today they brought out... Case L. I got a Carla, Holley, Jeff, and Raoul. I'll see what I can do on that 7 pack, Mark. I won't be able to add photos for a few days; no Internet access other than my phone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X