Recent Finds: April 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly there have been no recent finds worth talking about where we live

Cant wait to find a radiator spring ramone in our shops.

Comment

djjd21, tried to Pm you, but your inbox is full,

can you pm me a price for your cars please if you still have any thanks

Comment

a quick heads up for anyone.these are back in stock on amazon and it's not the airport security van as the title states,this is the new style movie moments package for acer with headgear.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cars-Mini-Ai...566110&sr=1-20

enjoy.

Comment

Thanks djjd21

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
            Dumbleweed go back there get what you want and have the right money. if they dont accept your money leave the money with them (on the till desk or at customer service) and walk out with your goods. Its not stealing and they have no right to do that. You have paid and theres nothing they can do, if you really wanna get up there nose let them call the police and see who has the last laugh
            each store has the right to sell to who they choose to sell to, Id check store policy online or instore before doing this as it could end in you being cautioned or fined if police are involved

Comment

Popped to sainsburys today and next to the toys was a new full clip strip. I got two radiator spring ramones and a shu todoroki. There was lewis hamiltons aswell but already got couple of those. Great to finally find some new cars in the shops!

Comment

Nice find, carscrazy...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Todays finds were a greeny colour acer which i havent seen before, also grabbed another carla These were in a tesco metro store.

Comment

I also popped into Sainsbury's today, I saw two Nigel's, two Mel's, one each of Grem and Acer, a Hydraulic Ramone, a couple of Rod's and.....finally a Miguel. At last I found a Miguel in the wild and suffice to say I snapped him up!! There were only about 12 Cars in total on the shelf but I don't think i've seen such a wide selection in a supermarket. Let's hope the tide is turning.

Comment

I went to Asda, Sainsbury's, TK Maxx, Argos and Disney Store today - only a selection of 4 cars in stock - I won't waste my effort typoing who they were - you all know!!!

Comment

well then mr b, take yerself off to tesco cos I spotted a twin pack 1.24 r/c mcq and finn mc/michael caine for 9.50, looks a good purchase, apart from that nought else in the shop

also, cars 2 is 10 quid in asda, in fact its buy 2 disney dvds for 15 quid

happy easter

Comment

I found Route 66!

My wife and I just returned from a trip to Texas to see our son who's in the US Air Force and his new wife, and to deliver some items to them... we headed out Interstate 44 from St. Louis to northern Texas and in many spots the interstate is right next to the old highway, US Route 66... here are a couple of pictures from Missouri:

Rolla, Missouri:

Shell gas station:

Here's me under the sign at a Shell gas station:

My wife didn't understand why I wanted to see the old road... I'd like to make the trip through Texas - one of my friends took some fabulous pictures in 2011 - stopped at the diner where the inspiration for Flo, Mia, and Tia came from...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found Brian Park Motors yesterday in a small toy shop in East Wittering while I was visiting family, they had one Cars 1 mega size on the pegs and unfortunately no Cars1 mega size out the back in the stock room. You always have to ask just in case they have a Frank or Bessie lying about! Happy Hunting...

Comment

Wow nice find madbob. Just shows theres still some laying around

Comment

fruitless (though not unexpected) trip to smyths today

Comment

Working...
                                X