Recent Finds: June 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: June 2012

Please post your June 2012 finds in this thread... Here's hoping that this is the month that we'll finally find more new Cars for our collections...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nothing new but I found Lewis in Sainsbury's today and snapped him up. It's only the 3rd time i've seen him in the wild and last time a french tourist was clutching him tightly in DS London.

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
      Nothing new but I found Lewis in Sainsbury's today and snapped him up. It's only the 3rd time i've seen him in the wild and last time a french tourist was clutching him tightly in DS London.
      C'est combien, cette voiture?

I would have approached them in hopes that they were just looking and not trying to buy

Comment

Received a Disney Store John Lassetire in the mail today from a great friend... here is is with the Kmart Crew Chief version:

I think in this case the headset adds to the truck but the Disney Store version looks quite nice.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I also have the ds version. Liking the kmart one tho, Agree the headset adds something extra to the truck

Comment

I had some luck today. Found these in my local department store. Movie Moments reduced to Ł5.99

Comment

Nice score, pirelliboy... Is that a Sally/McQueen 2 pack on the Night Skyline cardback on the bottom left peg?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Nice score, pirelliboy... Is that a Sally/McQueen 2 pack on the Night Skyline cardback on the bottom left peg?
                Sure is Chris. Well it was till I went there!

Comment

which department store was that? Would love a couple of those for our carded collection lol

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                    which department store was that? Would love a couple of those for our carded collection lol
                    Beales.

Comment

arrghhh!! why is it always stores that we dont have near us

Noticed smyths toys have got the 'Take Flight' toys listed on their site, however everywhere is out of stock.. Still a good sign tho as they are obviously expecting them in to stores soon.

Comment

Scored pretty good at my TRU today.. Finally found Chase Ramone, and found 2 Victor Hugos, had to get both.. Also had to pick up the "Streets of Japan" 5 pack..

Comment

Nice finds Hunter, Im still to find a Victor h in the uk yet.

Comment

Awesome finds, Hunter... slowly new Cars are coming.

Comment

good, no need to buy t,internet ones then

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                              arrghhh!! why is it always stores that we dont have near us

Noticed smyths toys have got the 'Take Flight' toys listed on their site, however everywhere is out of stock.. Still a good sign tho as they are obviously expecting them in to stores soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X