No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: June 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a shame the Finns cant be reduced really cheap as it would clear the way for new stock. Our stores keep saying until the old ones are gone they cant restock, they wont sell them at over £4 each!

Look forward to seeing your new purchases Chris

Comment

• asda, cars reduced to a quid, however on going to the till it was only finn mc michael caine missle, most disappointed

Comment

• USPS delivers: 6/28/12

Went to the post office at lunch time to pick up a package and decided to stop by the house as well... It's been a great Cars day...

3 packages:

From MurdockM in Singapore; I'll be opening Funny Car Mater and The Queen soon and taking pictures...

Thank you, Jared!

Pirelliboy helped me out by finding a Rescue Squad Mater Deluxe on eBay in the US:

Thank you, Simon!

And from Earl and Steffanie at JMDL Toys... G:

Just like case E with 1 minor difference... 1 less Race Team Mater... and in its place, this:

Cardback:

Close-up:

Great highlights from a great case:

Thank you JMDL Toys!

It's going to be a very hot day today with high temperatures expected to reach 102... I think my Cars day has been even hotter... and hopefully yours will be soon...

Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• 102,omg,that's incredible.
          nice find on the rescue squad mater and amazing score on the ultimate chase car 1 down,5 to go

Comment

• It was 103.6 when I checked the thermometer after I got home this afternoon... that's the second highest temperature I've seen.

5 more ultimate Chase Cars to go... Gulp...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Those are great finds!

Comment

• Currently on a short trip in Austria this week and remembered reading a discussion thread where Toys R US in Germany had the Metallic Francesco.

Thought i'd check out the ToysRUs in Innsbruck and found a whole heap of them on pegs - ended up getting a few to go with my other Metallic Nigels, McQueens, Jeff's and Miguels.

mettalicfranc.jpg

Comment

• Great score, malbertmac!

Comment

• Stopped at our Big Lots after work hoping to find the Zen Master with mustache 2 pack... Nope... Can you believe I was disappointed to see close to 2 cases of singles - Carlo Maserati, Lewis Hamilton, Rod Torque Redline, Holley, Grem, Acer, Francesco, 2 piece McQueen, Mater... the best Cars selection in town, and I was disappointed that they didn't have the 2 pack I was hoping to see.

Comment

• Came home today and saw my package from MarknotaMack.. My Kmart 8 Cars!!

Celine is my favorite out of all of them..

Thanks so much Mark! The package came extremely quick.. Hope to do business with you again!

Comment

• Hit a Walmart, 2 Targets, and 2 TRUs on Friday. Nothing at the Walmarts or Targets. TRU had Cars take Flight at each one. It got up to 106 at one point in the afternoon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                        X