Hello from Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

G'Day Mate (typical Australian greeting there!)

I only just found out about this forum and love knowing there are like minded Cars collectors out there.
    I am a mother of 2 kids (one boy, one girl) and as my son loves the Cars movies and started collecting the vehicles about 3 years ago.

I am from Brisbane, Australia and have visited the States a few times on holidays and enjoy shopping when there for collector items.
    I hope to bring the family to Cars Land soon and cant wait - the videos on youtube get played daily in our household (only wish America wasnt so far away!)

Thanks for taking the time to read about me!

Cheers x

Welcome to our little slice off the internet.

Nice to have someone representing another country on board.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thanks! Are there no other Aussies on here?

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Kristar, from eastern Indiana... I think we have a couple of other members from Australia.

I'd like to visit Cars Land too...

Enjoy your time on our forum.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome Kristar.
          Good to have you here. Enjoy

Comment

A warm welcome from the UK

Comment

Welcome to PCD Kristar !

greets

PMcQ .... Ka-ciao

Comment

I'm a Yank but I gots friends in Oz.

Welcome & good on ya Kristar!

Comment

Hi Kristar welcome to PCD I was in Melbourne 2009 for Xmas & the new year and loved Australia, the people the towns as I was in Pakenham and the whole Australian life. A beautiful country I must say.

Comment

hello and welcome to the site,

you guys are getting some good cars out that way at present

Comment

welcome to the site! I am in Canada but would love to visit AU one day

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I am super stoked that I have been able to get a couple of the exclusive Frosty cars that have been released in Australia. There is a major outrage from Target shoppers as the catalogue that went out last week showed a picture of Frosty and stated the sale started the 8th November - when in fact I found them in stores 3 weeks ago which is why they were no longer available in shops come 8th November. I am super lucky to get what I did!! I have seen all the silver edition cars but not collecting them as I have all the originial cars, but they do look super cool but I havent been able to see silver McQueen in all the shops I visit. I am hanging out for Rip Clutchgoneski!!

Comment

Hey cvc1968 - my husband is Canadian so have visited your fine land a few times to holiday and would easily pack the family up and live there!

Hope you get to visit Australia one day as it is a beautiful place!

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post
                          welcome to the site! I am in Canada but would love to visit AU one day

Comment

Hi Kristar - I have a favor to ask - can you provide me with photos of the catalogue that shows the Frosty sale, the Cars Collector Event, and the Frosty poster?

I'd love to post them on PCD so all our members could see them.

Many thanks,

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just created a new topic on the Forum - under General Cars tab. You will find the photos there

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Hi Kristar - I have a favor to ask - can you provide me with photos of the catalogue that shows the Frosty sale, the Cars Collector Event, and the Frosty poster?

I'd love to post them on PCD so all our members could see them.

Many thanks,

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X