Hello from PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from PA

First off I gotta thank Chris (cvc1968) for telling me about this site.

Had many many deals with alot of you from the other site, I have trolled here before when Chris originally told me about the site, but never really had anything to add. But now that cars are hopefully about to show up again, I am here! That is if Bumper Save does not clean out my stores.
    I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Welcome jbail10.

Hope you enjoy your stay. And hopefully we can all help each other out

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Glad to have you here, jbail10... Jim and I have helped each other out many times in the past... he's a good person to deal with... Glad to have you as part of our PCD community.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

welcome to PCD Jbail10
        we're glad that you joined our little corner of the web and hope that you enjoy your stay

Comment

HEY Jim!

Welcome to PCD.

Comment

Welcome to our happy cars family (happy now that new cars are on the pegs) Jim...

Comment

Welcome aboard !!!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here !!

greets

PMcQ

Comment

Hi jbail10! Im new here and I was just reading through some posts and saw you were from Montgomeryville...I grew up in Norristown, since then relocated to the NJ shore. I use to spend a lot of time up your way...Small world! See ya around!

Comment

I am also from Norristown (well East Norriton), welcome to the site!
                  I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X