Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everybody!
    New to this forum and fairly new to the Cars collecting adventure.
    Its been fun yet frustrating trying to hunt down these Cars and these type forums help give me hope (and jealousy) on finding new stuff.
    The pickings here in Charlotte, NC have been pretty slim so I'm hoping the new year brings new stuff out on the pegs!
    My two boys love their cars and keep asking to get something "we don't have" but there is nothing out there in the last year that they don't have.

Cheers to all and happy hunting!

-kevin

Welcome to pcd Kevin. Hope someone here can help you out with some of your needs

Enjoy your stay

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Hit those Walmarts in Charlotte. I'm sure they will put Case A and B singles and Case A 2 packs out soon. Up here in West Virginia, we got the Red Bins last week!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Welcome to PixarCarsDiecast.com, fongkx... I hope you enjoy your time on the site... check out the various threads... I too think you'll see case A singles and 2 packs fairly soon...

I agree with your fun but frustrating description of Cars hunting... when you hunt and find new Cars, it is fun... when you hunt and find nothing new, that is definitely frustrating.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD

You're not the only frustrated / jealous one!!!

Comment

Welcome to PCD.
            We all feel your pain. Enjoy the hunt

Comment

Ah, i feel all the love from the welcoming welcome.

I actually have been seeing the new 2013 Case A and B and Movie Moments....just never a Rip.

Comment

Working...
              X