The New Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Guy

Hi everyone..great looking site to feed the addiction of car hunting for my kids!! See you all around!

Welcome to the site! We like to say the Cars hunting is for the kids but I think we all enjoy it just as much as they do!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

No doubt! Its crazy when you think about it but completely true, I love the hunt! The kids love the catch though!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Scavenger... I remember back over 5 years ago when my grandson, who was almost 5, liked to go shop for Cars with me at Meijer or Walmart... now he's 10 and too old for Cars... no one in my family keeps up with me when I go out of town on Cars hunts... they don't even like to go with me.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Greets new guy!

Comment

Greetings to you from Canada.

I hope you enjoy your stay with PCD and find everything your looking for

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

welcome man, I also grew up in Norristown (East Norriton)
              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

jbail10 i would venture to bet we know each other! Grew up in the same town and only 3yrs apart!

Thanks everybody for the welcome...this site is really well done!!

Comment

Welcome Scavenger - your name suggests you'll be good at collecting cars...

Comment

Working...
                  X