Hey all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

My name is Kaylan and my son and I are huge Cars Collectors. We have about 200 diecast cars and are always looking to add to our collection. I am excited to meet others' who enjoy collecting Cars as much as we do. I am looking forward to learning tips and tricks from all of you as well.

Welcome to our world Kradatz.
    Enjoy
    Where are you from?

Comment

Thanks! I am from Michigan. Where are you from?

Comment

I'm in the UK.
        Post all your wants in our 'wanted' section. I'm sure people can feed your hunger

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I hope that doesn't get me into too much trouble.... I have too many wants. lol

Comment

Welcome to the site...

Comment

welcome
              alot of good cars info here

Comment

Welcome to the boards

Hope you enjoy your stay with us

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Great place and great people around here!! Post up any needs and extras you may have.

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Kradatz... where in Michigan are your from? I have relatives in Michigan and my wife and I have visited all the Lake Michigan lighthouses from St Joseph up to but not including Traverse City... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Greetings & salutations!

CARS ROCKS!!!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Big welcome to you! This is a great place with awesome people so Im sure you'll enjoy being a part of it =)

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Welcome to PCD, Kradatz... where in Michigan are your from? I have relatives in Michigan and my wife and I have visited all the Lake Michigan lighthouses from St Joseph up to but not including Traverse City... from eastern Indiana... Chris
                              Thx! I am an hour north of detroit. I live in Port Huron, Mi. I am on the eastern side of the state.

Comment

Working...
                              X