New Member from Belgium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Belgium

Hi everyone, I thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm Tony and i'm collecting cars since about 6 years now after we bought our first lightning McQueen after watching the 'cars' film.
    Began with collecting unpacked cars, and now collect only unopened blisters since Mater tales \ cars 2.
    I'm from Belgium (between france and netherlands).
    Proud to be a member of pixarcarsdiecast.com !
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi tonyexs, welcome to the site!!

Comment

welcome to the PCD party Tony!

Comment

welcome!
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

hi tonyxes! Bienvenue sur PCD
          My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Tonyxes! Glad to have you with us... we have several members from Belgium and are glad that you are one of them... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD. Good to see you here Tonyxes!!!!

Comment

welcome to the cars party place

Comment

Greetz! Loving the Belgian colored Rip for your avatar. Just FYI I live in East Moline, IL. Moline, IL has the second largest Belgian immigrant population in the U.S (by city). The first being Detroit, MI. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_American

Comment

Welkom to PCD , of moet ik zeggen welkom hier landgenootWoon je in vlaanderen of wallonie?
                    Bienvenue sur PCD, ou devrais-je dire la bienvenue ici compatriote, Vous habitez en Flandre et en Wallonie?

Comment

Welkom, nog een landgenoot coolpappa04... Grts from Bredene

Comment

Welcome to the best cars forum. You've joined a great site with many collectors alike that are willing to help and answer your questions

Comment

Well said Mark!

I joined this forum after looking at it for some time. I'm glad I did. Not that I have problems with other forums, but this one is a bit more even split between the US and UK/Europe.

We take a lead from the US, but there is a need for UK/European information and discussion as Mattel UK, Mattel Europe and Mattel US and also Mattel Australia and others are all run independently, so what stands for one territory is often different to what stands elsewhere!

Anyway, most importantly, welcome to forum!

Comment

Welcome to PCD...

As GotFrank said - great avatar

Comment

Working...
                            X