New members from Henderson, NV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members from Henderson, NV

Hi. I stumbled onto this webpage today and I am so happy to learn I'm not alone in this Disney Pixar Cars craze (my husband thinks I'm going a little overboard).

My 2 year old son is my reasoning behind "our" collection. Ever since he was able to sit up on his own Cars has captured his attention and imagination. My son plays with his cars everyday and takes a couple with him everywhere we go. Until last month, my son's collection was minimal until I started noticing that Mattel was releasing the 2013 die cast cars collections. So I've been on the hunt buying what I can find.

I'm sure this forum and fine group of collectors will be helpful in my search to expand our (my son and I) collection.

Welcome to PCD!!! Let us know if we can help!!

Comment

welcome to the cars party

Comment

Yup Cleary was the same way every where he went he wanted a car. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the PCD Party! Plenty of great folk on these boards!

Comment

welcome!
            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Lots of great people here!!!

Comment

Welcome!
                RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to reading threads and catching up.

Comment

Welcome, I know a couple Cars folks out in Vegas (near Henderson). We were at the diecast convention in Vegas 2010 & 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the PCD website... Glad to have you here with us as well as part of our Facebook group.

Enjoy this special time with your son now... one year he may outgrow Cars - when my grandson outgrew Cars, it was hard for me to accept.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the forum....

You are definitely not alone...!!!

Comment

One of us, one of us,one of us...

Comment

Diecast convention? I had no idea how big Cars collecting is until now.

Comment

welcome.
                              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                              X