Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Scotland

Hi all,

I'm a new member from Scotland. I stumbled across this forum when looking for a list of micro drifters to find out which ones I'm missing. I never knew there was such a number of collectors out there!

I have a 4 year old boy who is obsessed with cars and planes so none of the collection I have are left in the packs. Right now I'm just happy to see him enjoying the toys and I can have the fun of finding him new ones. I've never counted but he must have a good 70 or so diecasts at least and about 50 micro drifters.

Me and my girlfriend were over in America earlier this year and brought 2 suitcases full of cars and planes toys back for him at Christmas too so we have a good selection of tracks, launchers etc.

Looking forward to perhaps getting a few of the more high end display models for myself if the boss allows now that I've found this forum.

Chris
    Lizardmaster

Welcome! I love the micro drifters too!
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

welcome to pcd Chris
      John in Texas

Comment

Greetings & salutations!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'll maybe do a full count soon and see how many we really have!
          Lizardmaster

Comment

Welcome to the sight - always happy to see a fellow member from Scotland - we are amassing a small army - I think there are 3 of us now! lol

Im from Ayr - where are you guys from?

Comment

Would you believe it - Ayr!
              Lizardmaster

Comment

Lol - well aint that something. We can host a mini cars collectors conference lol

Comment

Once I get a proper handle on what cars I've got sitting about with duplicates I can see if there's any worth swapping. Would be a great save on postage.
                  Lizardmaster

Comment

yea we can sort out some stuff im sure, most of my stuff is loose as my wee boy Ben plays with them but if ur ok with that then hopefully we can help each other out

Comment

Welcome Chris, nice to meet you.

Comment

Welcome!
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

welcome Scotland is a lovely country ive been there once

Comment

welcome! Glad to know your son's childhood is full of cars and planes
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

welcome!
                              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Working...
                              X