Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK CARS Collector - Hi All!

Hi chaps,

My name is Charlie, I've only recently got into collecting CARS die-casts. I suddenly became obsessed, and decided to find a place where I could talk to others like me. This place seems the best to me!

Warm Regards,
    Charlie

Welcome aboard, Charlie... I think it's safe to say that all of us became obsessed with collecting Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the dark side Charlie!

Comment

It went from something fun to do every once in a while, to an obession pretty quickily. The cool thing about these cars, when your kids outgrow them, you will still enjoy looking at them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Welcome Charlie.
          Don't worry, you're safe here.
          We won't tell anyone. It's like fight club but for Cars!

Comment

Welcome Charlie.
            Glad that you find a sweet UK home for your collection, many UK collectors here are so awesome.
            I will enjoy talking with them.

Comment

Welcome Charlie, let me know if you are after anything in particular!!!

Comment

Welcome, from Canada part of the UK Commonwealth

Comment

Welcome Charlie! Love the username and avatar photo!

Comment

Hello Charlie, welcome... If you want to talk about Cars then you can talk for hours, days, weeks, months, years here and we will not get bored. You said you only started collecting recently, did Cars 2 give you the bug? If that's the case then DONT WATCH THE ORIGINAL CARS you might need a second mortgage! And if anyone speaks to you about Toon Cars then just ignore them as that will be a third mortgage.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome thanks... madbob... I've... erm... watched them both. :| And you know what that means... More collecting!

Comment

Working...
                      X