I'm here!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here!!

Hey everyone. Just joined at the recomendation of sodabear. He said this was the place to be for Cars collectors.

I began collecting within the last year for my twin boys. I hadn't even seen Cars until about 15 months ago, and we began collecting around that same time.

Everyone in the house, including Mom, loves the movies, and the Cars.

I was a big Star Wars collector for the last 12 years, and really hoped that my sons would be into Star Wars. But that isn't going to happen. So as I began buying Cars, Star wars became less and less important. Now I am selling, trading my entire collection, so my sons can get all the cars they want.

I find the hunt to be just as fun as it was when I collected Star Wars.

Glad to be here.

It's great to see you posting, Corey. Don't forget to pipe in in the "PixarCarsDiecast.com Give-a-way" thread in the General Discussion forum. Put yourself in the running for a new Car to help out that collection of yours.

Comment

bout ye corey, see kids, you try to get them to support your team, then they go to school, bow to peer pressure and support man u flammin united!

enjoy

Comment

Welcome Corey - you'll soon love to hate the hunt (as I'm sure you did with Star Wars...)

Comment

Welcome Corey, enjoy yourself!

Comment

Don't get discouraged yet on Star Wars. My son had no interest in it 8 months ago and now loves watching it. Welcome to the site.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

A warm welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Hi Corey
                  welcome to the site
                  If you have any star wars lego; I will trade you for cars
                  my sons are reverse of yours, they like star wars now more than cars

Comment

No Lego...just a ton of action figures, large size unleashed, some collecter cases, and vehicles. If you wanna trade, I would up for that. Save me time selling everything on Ebay.

Comment

Welcome, Corey...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                      X