You did what in your cup ?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You did what in your cup ?!?!

Good afternoon from the south. My name is Jonathan and older than I care to share. = )
    I am a collector and trader for two little ones. I love the ending of the first movie and have been hooked for all things Pixar Cars ever since. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and staying on top of the new toys to come. Thank you for having me and have a great day.

bout ye jonathan, assume youre a nascar fan then , hows juan pablo montoya doin (aka the little chubby fellah)

Comment

No sir, more of a football and baseball follower. I did take a peek on ESPN.com and Mr. Montoya has won over $4 million dollars from the races this year, so I would say not to bad.

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, JBMoore! I love the title to your introduction thread. When you say you're from the south, I assume you mean the states, right? Mexico? Guatemala? South Africa? Either way, it's good to see you here.

Comment

hey JB, check out your song "sock it to em JB style" by the Specials/ Special AKA, its brill, we shout/sing it at t,telly when Jenson Button doing his stuff in F1

Comment

Welcome aboard Jonathan (great name by the way...)

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Yes sir - I am in the states, in the south. I will be happy to check out that song Boogity. I like your handle as well Mr. B, it reminds me of that Guns N Roses song of the same name. I am looking forward to making new friends on this board.

Comment

Welcome Jonathan, now there are 2 Jonathans, confusing! Well there's 3 Chris's.. welcome aboard JB!

Comment

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know here!

Comment

Welcome, JB...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                        X